So the important work was a Banquet?

Somewhere in an extravagant banquet hall in the Martial Avenue, sat two prominent men drinking wine and chatting while eating. One was clad in black robes and had a stern expression and only focused on eating as if he had been starved to death.  While the other wore a turquoise robe and gracefully drank his cup of wine while chuckling at his companion. 

Qin Xiuying happened to be coming that way after being informed about an ongoing banquet by the Emperor.

" Ayee, Ming Yi, won't you look at my beautiful and handsome face even once? Is food really more important to you than me?!"

Qin Xiuying,  " !!!"

Wait what!? W-wind master and He Xuan, who is currently being a glutton! Aiyaa,  I have really received heaven official's blessing!  Thanks to old grandpa for sending me here, teheee!

... 

But how do I approach them?

Suddenly someone patted on her shoulder, sending cold chills throughout her body.

" Hey! You already arrived? That's great! Come with me, you did a great job!"

" Ahh, Ling Wen! Yes, I came back sometime ago, but where to go?"

" When you were down in the mortal realm, a banquet was decided to be held here... today's the day and it's almost going to end, so why not enjoy the last bit? 

It's a shame that his highness and his subordinates still have work to handle down there... "

Mnn, well I can easily meet wind master now...but this Ling Wen seems quiet social~ 

What a great actress...!

Ahhh I miss Gege already and those two cats and dogs! Boohoo!

And just like that she was brought in front of a table which was just next to the one of the cross dressers~

Shi Wudu, " Oh you are here at last? Done with your work? 

Huh? New God?"

Ling Wen, " Yes, she's the one I spoke to you about...'Qin Xiuying ' "

Shi Wudu, " Ohhh! I see... Nice to meet you! I was getting bored anyways as Ling Wen was busy working and this old Pei went without saying a word... 

And these two lovey doveys next to me are an eye sore...

Ohh, so this is the important work that kept Pei Ming busy, surely, what a busy life!

WAIT! lovey doveys?  Does that mean, he too ships them? Are they being that obvious?! Am I late!!!

Ming Yi choked on his food and started coughing while Shi Qingxuan laughed off while advising him not to eat so voraciously... Indeed he shamelessly enjoyed the teasing.

 " SHI WUDU! Just Shut your mouth and stop spouting nonsense!! Just get the hell out of here with your brother!! "

" Oh? Am I wrong? You are the one who keeps tagging along? Is it my fault?"

" It's your brother who pulls me everywhere and makes me do all sorts of shameless things! Ofcourse he is your brother, so deal with him! It's your fault!"

Ling Wen, "..."

Qin Xiuying,  "..."

Shi Qingxuan, "..., Aiyaa, aren't we best friends?  Oh dear, my heart hurts all of a sudden~"