It's San Lang!

The man draped in red offered his hands to the bride in the Sedan. His long ink black hair covered the right side of his face and his back faced Qin Xiuying who was currently atop a tall tree. 

The curtains of the marriage Sedan were completed lifted and the hands of both the men intertwined. Xielian stepped out the Sedan but suddenly tripped and fell into the embrace of his groom. 

Qin Xiuying,  "..."

Just get married already! AHHHH! I can't believe I am actually watching these two in reality!! San Lang!!! I want to scream!

She was so excited that she almost fell from top of the tree.

On the other hand, the two started to move forward towards a certain direction. It was clearly visible that Xie lian would ocassionally try to steal glances of the other person whom he suspected to be the ghost groom at first. 

On top of them, even Qin Xiuying silently followed while jumping from one tree to another. She was sure that Hua Cheng might have even detected her presence, but still nothing happened as he was busy leading 'HIS GEGE' towards the completion of his mission.

But At a certain point,  Qin Xiuying could no longer follow them. The stench at that certain area was particularly horrible.  

Blood Rain.

The trees ahead where covered with hanging corpses which seemed to be fresh yet rotten. And blood dripped below continuously. Qin Xiuying felt as if she might faint anytime and tried her best to not throw up. She was already ready for this.

Down were wolves, ghost and blood and Up were the corpses laid down by the Venerable Qi Rong.

She stood still and watched the two of them move forward under a bright red umbrella, leaving her behind. But soon Hua Cheng broke the array formation below and after a few seconds, was almost attacked by Rouye when his form vanished and numerous silver butterflies fluttered in his palce.

Qin Xiuying was a bit disheartened with the scene but she could do nothing when a lonely wrath butterfly landed on her finger tips. She froze for a moment and then unconsciously muttered,  " Sanlang..."

" !!

I — maybe you can see and hear me but I ... I am just here to help ge– Dianxia! And yes...I do... know you..."

The butterfly silently fluttered its wings and left after some time. Maybe this one was not used for recording or spying ... But still, Qin Xiuying felt a feeling of warmth in her heart by thinking that it was related to Hua Cheng. 

After a while she jumped down but ended  up splashing blood all over herself from the blood puddles. 

" Ewwwww! I too should have brought an umbrella!  Ughhhhhhhh!"

With no other choice she used her Qigong at the highest level and rushed towards Xie lian.

Xie lian saw her and was a bit shocked at how fast she caught up with him.

Xie lian,  " You are here...good!, but, did you really follow me all along from top of the trees? — you are covered in— blood..."

Qin Xiuying,  " Uhh yah yah...I came down after that man disappeared and then got drenched in the blood Rain..."

Xie lian, " Oh! 

Well then, who do you think that man is according to you? Do you suspect him to be—"

Qin Xiuying,  " No! Not at all! He can't be! 

As, if he was originally the ghost groom, he wouldn't break the array on the ground. And all the creatures around here clearly feared him... I think you all were right when you considered the 'ghost groom' to be a 'ghost bride' who was envious in nature. Even if it was a ghost groom and he considered you a lovable wife for himself,  he obviously wouldn't be so kind... especially towards you, as all other brides completely disappeared and probably had a miserable end."

Xie Lian suddenly blushed with the mention of a ' lovable wife' and he suddenly felt embarrassed with the thought that he was still dressed up as a bride.

Xie Lian, " Cough,  cough.... I think you are right! I thought the same thing and also it seems like he lead me here intentionally.  And coincidentally it seems that there is a Ming Guang temple present here where as all other Ming Guang temples in this area were burned to ashes. This is obviously out of ordinary...

But — who was he and why would he help me...?"

Qin Xiuying suddenly got excited and almost blurted out,  " He is your lo...(ver) — Cough, nothing...Gege is right, I guess we should head inside then and check out the conditions. Well I might not be of much help but just let me accompany you..."

Xie Lian,  " Sure! Come, let's go."

And so they both entered the Ming Guang temple. But what followed was another horrible stench and rows of bride standing with their heads covered with a  red veil.

They were all dead.

Xie Lian counted them all one by one, and sure enough these were the seventeen missing brides.

Qin Xiuying,  I will really throw up now, yikes the stench of rotten corpse is so—

Suddenly a black smoke swirled and entered the temple. Xie Lian rushed forward and disguised himself as a bride next to the other seventeen corpses, whereas Qin Xiuying had no place to hide. Suddenly an old altar came into her view and she hid under it. But instead of panicking, what she thought and felt was completely the opposite of the current situation. 

Qin Xiuying,  "..."

Hua Cheng and Xie lian...On the altar...— l- os- t con -troll in t -h- em sel- ves...

Oof, I should be scared to death by now, with this being my first time in such a horrible situation, but my brain!  Tsk tsk...

The black smoke actually surged forward,  towards the altar, when suddenly Rouye flew towards the smoke and it dispersed into thin air. Xie Lian rushed outside and signalled Xiuying to follow behind, when suddenly he bumped into a boy covered in bandages...

A/N * Lol I was so much into reading reading Erha that I forgot to update...

Btw, maybe after a few chapters I will stop writing so as to reread tgcf again as I read it long ago and that too I finished it too fast, so yah, I did forget the details of some prts....*sigh