The Wrath of Xuan Ji

Lang Ying!?

Xie Lian, " You —..."

Before he could finish speaking, a group of thugs appeared out of the blue. Even Nan Feng and Mu Qing had arrived.

Suddenly one of the men rushed forward towards the boy wrapped in bandages when suddenly a girl wailed and caught him by his foot.

And it was no one other than little Ying...

Qin Xiuying,  I must save her...

Everyone one other than Xiuying,  were stunned to find her. When did she even come?

Little Ying hastily explained everything she knew and tried her best to persuade them, but it was in vain. Right when another fight was going to break out, Xie Lian stepped in. But not long after did they all hear exclaims and frightened cries.

" All the brides are here!"

" Ahhhh! They are dead! Their eyes are bleeding!!"

" It stinks!!!"

Qin Xiuying,  Wait!? Couldn't I have changed this part and prevented everyone's death and also stop Xuang Ji from coming but not letting them see the brides? I forgot!! 

But no...if I did, then many of the future arcs would change...What the hell! This is so difficult!  If I do something, everything will change, and if I don't do anything, then all the tragedies will remain the same! Then when should I interfere!?  Oh god!!!

.... Who am I calling? I am the God now... Uhh!

While she was busy in her thoughts, the veils and already been lifted and everyone rushed into the temple.  The yin energy flooded and slight movements appeared on the corpses.  The corners of their lips rose up slightly. Xie Lian was just about to explain what happened in there a moment ago, but suddenly another group of men appeared from within the forest, covered in blood.

" Ahhhhh!! What happened to them? B-blo-od!!?"

Qin Xiuying and Xie Lian spoke at the same time, " It's not their blood..."

They both looked at each other and Xie Lian continued. 

"It's the blood Rain inside the forest. It's the blood of the hanged corpses..."

Nan Feng, " How do you know? Wasn't there a barrier inside the forest?"

"Hanged Ghost?"

Fu Yao, " Green Ghost?"

Xia Lian, " Which Ghost? "

Qin Xiuying, " Qi Rong~"

Ahh my stupid mouth!! 

"..."

"..."

"..."

Qin Xiuying, " Cough* I heard from Ling Wen...She told me about him, so—"

Nan Feng, " It's natural to know about the four calamities...Your Gege is just special to not know..."

Qin Xiuying,  "..."