Lang Ying

" !!!!! "

The three of them stood still and tried their best to act as weak mortals and tremble with fear, but it absolutely hurt their ego to cower in front of Xuan Ji.

Xuan Ji laughed, " Alright alright, no need to be scared! After all you all voluntarily came here, and so as a reward, you three will be the next batch of sacrifices. Master Qi Rong? Is that alright? These three look very healthy and energetic to bicker so loudly out here, ahahahha!"

Qi Rong, " Shut up and get back to work! Who so ever you want to send next, keep an eye on them and get going!"

Xuan Ji's lips twitched in annoyance as she binded the three up and went ahead. The three were confused about whether they were discovered or not. And if they were, then why would she just bind them up when they could easily break free and escape.

Qin Xiuying thought hard and after a while whispered slowly, " Well they said sacrifice so maybe something related to increasing their power with sacrifice or revival of something...Well if that's the case, then I guess it will be a good opportunity to check on the situation while we are being led directly to the core of all this... Let's just continue this act and see what is going on, there is no need for us attack right now-"

Feng Xin, " Yah yah fine, now stop with your speech!"

Mu Qing, " Atleast she has some brain cells unlike you, it's useless having you here!"

Qin Xiuying , Oh God, these two! Just how much patience did Xie Lian have to bare with these two!?

*********

It was already nightfall when the renowned Qi Rong showed up his face. Indeed it was a shame that he looked similar to the most humble and kind hearted Xie Lian. Qin Xiuying stared at him for some time and finally concluded that all the characters that she came across till now were overly pretty and also handsome...It truly was a shame that Qi Rong's appearance, in no way matched his personality.

Mu Qing and Feng Xin seemed to know about him being Xie Lian's cousin and sighed in unison.

But the very next moment Qi Rong looked in their direction and licked his lips and exclaimed, " Ahhh what a waste! They seem delicious! Xuan Ji get them out of here as soon as possible before I gobble them up!"

Mu Qing and Feng Xin fumed and almost lashed onto him if not for Xiuying holding them back.

The three of them were then dragged into a bloody basement which seemed to be the place of the sacrifice. A man clad in a heavy robes stood with his back facing them.

When he turned back, Xuan Ji greeted him saying, " Master Lang Ying, they are here. This batch seems to be that of cultivators, who must have come to know about our plan. Though I don't know why they didn't resist on being dragged here or what they plan on doing, I still think they will be a good sacrifice."

Qin Xiuying, Ahh, so she thought we are cultivators...phew! And Lang Ying... What the- Isn't he dead? Wasn't he the king of Yong An? How is he here and do these fools recognize him ! They probably even forgot about him! What is going on?

At that moment another man clad in black entered the basement. The moment he saw the three he paused in his steps while the eyes of Qin Xiuying widened in amazement to see the person she expected.

Xuan Ji, " Master He X- "

The man without another word came and swiftly dragged Xuan Ji away before she could speak any further. He told her a few words and dismissed her and then came back to talk to Lang Ying. Mu Qing and Feng Xin just stood there like fools while Qin Xiuying felt like smacking some sense into them.

" Lang Ying...I will take a look at these three and bring them back when the exact time comes. They seem suspicious and we must assure that the sacrifice goes well, so leave them to me."

Lang Ying, " Hmm, alright...anything is fine if the sacrifice becomes a success after so many tries...ahhh"

" Rest assured"

The black clad man then dragged the three away in another room. They just resisted a bit to act as if scared but Qin Xiuying kept on staring at the man and even smirked at him when their eyes met. Thankfully the other two didn't notice it and also there was an unreadable expression on the man's face after seeing her."

They were soon locked up at another place and the man in black went away and attempted all sorts of ways to hide his appearance.

On being left alone the two dummies started to speak again.

Feng Xin " Is he ugly? Why is he hiding his face?"

Mu Qing, " Why does his apperance matter? Don't say that you are interested in men now, because you are allergic to women!"

Feng Xin, " Damn it Why aren't you sacrificed yettt!"

Mu Qing, " You-"

Qin Xiuying, " Ahh Shut up! Did you both even try to figure out who that man was and what the sacrifice is?"

Feng Xin, " I feel he might be....maybe another ghost of higher rank...or let's say, Black water?"

Mu Qing, " How are you so sure? Just because Xuan Ji mentioned something similar to He Xuan?"

Feng Xin, " Whatever! And then the other man named Lang something, seemed to have stitches everywhere on his body ,wherever his skin was exposed. His skin color too differed at some parts..."

Mu Qing, " Wait then...are those hostages a sacrifice for being his body parts! Disgusting! No way!"

Qin Xiuying, Finally they have got some sense of deduction...

Qin Xiuying, " Umm I guess we have had enough acting and now that we have found both of them, let's just try to subdue Lang Ying when the time comes and then think of what to do with Qi Rong,..."

Feng Xin, " What do you mean by found both of them?"

Mu Qing, " We still have to look for Earth Master, forgot already?"

Qin Xiuying, " Ahh right, sorry...I feel we will find him soon, maybe even he is hiding here like us somewhere...Who knows?"

Qin Xiuying, The hell will I forget about him! It just slipped out of my mouth that we found both, it's you all who are fools to not know him even after coming so close to finding his identity... Anyways it doesn't matter now...What interests me is how and why Lang Ying has resurrected...

A/N* Okayyyyyyyy so I am finally back and today my term exams just got over! Phew it seemed like an eternity and well, now I will continue updates again...weekly once probably