Gege is a new bride under the Red Veil!

It was a quiet night at the foot of Yujung mountains. Xielian and his subordinates,  Fu Yao and Nan Feng were discussing the matter of the ghost bride groom, when suddenly another God descended to accompany them. This God was no one other than Qin Xiuying. 

Xie Lian, Fu Yao and Nan Feng turned their heads back in unison to take a closer look. Xie Lian and Nan Feng were a bit surprised with the new entry while Fu Yao exclaimed,  "You again!!?"

Qin Xiuying,  " Mn me, do we...know each other?"

Hmph, Mu Qing seems to be in a hurry to reveal his identity...

Xie Lian,  " ..."

Nan Feng, " ..., What? you know her?"

Fu Yao, " Uhh... no! I just felt she is a bit familiar,  that's all, my mistake, I don't know her."

Qin Xiuying tried her best to calm her frantically beating heart and smiled sweetly in the direction of Xielian. " Your Highness!  I hope you have seen me earlier that day of your accession, you might not remember me but I am Qin Xiuying,  and I will be accompanying you in this mission! Well...umm, I might not be of great help, so LingWen sent me here to actually observe how things are carried on as even I am a new God and need to learn..., I think you are a great God and I can learn a lot from you!"

Xielian,  " Oh right, I saw you! But well, I lack spiritual powers and... *Ahem, I ... I have been banished twice and used to —

Fu Yao rolled his eyes, " Collect trash..."

Nan Feng, " Collect trash..."

They both spoke at the same time and turned their heads in the opposite direction in annoyance. Xielian was used to being the centre of embarrassing and awkward atmosphere,  so he just pursed his lips and continued to smile, " Mn, that's right, a Rubbish Collecting God, you think too highly about me, so I am afraid that you might be disappointed..."

Qin Xiuying,  "!!!!" " Absolutely not Gege — !!"

Fu Yao and Nan Feng almost chocked on air on hearing ' Gege ',  " Who the hell is your Gege!!?"

Qin Xiuying's face turned completely red with embarrassment,  " Umm, I – so sorry, it's just that I had a brother and he looks similar to His Highness...Also His Highness is older than me, so I said that by mistake,  sorry..."

Ughh, I feel sorry for lying, I don't even have any brother and also no mortal is as  pretty and handsome as him to even look similar, but damn my stupid mouth, how could I call him Gege! I am looking for my death certainly!!

Xielian, " Uhh, Fu Yao, Nan Feng, it's all right! Why are you both reacting in such a way... Qin Xiuying, you can call me anything you like, and no need to say His Highness...I am already nicknamed as the 'Trash collector ' and so on... , so it's really my pleasure that you call me Gege..."

Qin Xiuying,  " PLEASE! Don't look down upon yourself! People just see your banishment but I am sure that you never did anything wrong and had your own reasons, and also you made a lot of great achievements in the past, thats what is important to me and not what others say!"

Fu Yao, " Ahem* if we are done, then can we procee—"

Suddenly the doors of the Nan Yang temple opened and a Girl with tattered clothes entered the hall. The rest four, used the invisible spell to hide themselves and observed what was going on, but then suddenly,  Mu Qing noticed something and widened his eyes in shock and pointed at a certain direction. The skirt of that girl was torn and had a huge rip. Seeing this, Xielian felt uncomfortable and removed his outer robes to help out the girl.

Qin Xiuying,   Oh no! I can't let him get slapped, ooof, wait a sec!

But by that time Xielian had already reached out and the girl too had noticed his presence. Qin Xiuying rushed  before they could proceed any further and hastily came in front of Xielian and caught hold of the hand which was in mid air, ready to slap at once. 

Qin Xiuying,  " Excuse me miss, your skirt — it's torn so... take this robe to cover it up...

 He just wants to help you, not offend you."

The girl blushed and became embarrassed with her action, she then thanked them, grabbed the robe and strode out of the temple in a hurry.

Fu Yao, " Hmph, it seems like someone is really too eager to help others and receive a slap from a mortal in return."

It was not certain to whom this was referred to, but Xielian laughed awkwardly and thanked Qin Xiuying for coming in front of him and explaining everything. 

Qin Xiuying,  " Uhh, why are you thanking me, this is such a small matter and it was you who wanted to help. But it's just that, if you suddenly go like that, it's quiet normal for mortals to think of you as a —  p‐ pervert... 

I am sorry..., I don't want to offend you but this mortal world is a mess and it seems like she was engaged in some fight before hand so she got scared. I just don't want, Ge– ge.. to be wronged when you were clearly having good intentions..."

Nan Feng, " Wow! So thoughtful of you! Are you here to protect us with your small acts of kindness instead?!"

Qin Xiuying,  " I– didn't mean it that way... Sorry..."

This Feng Xin! Ughhhhhhhh, he is clearly humiliating Xielian by making it obvious as if he deserved to get slapped!

Xielian,  " Nan Feng! Enough! I am grateful for her kind act, you don't have to take everything in a different way, she just wanted to help us... And it's such a  small matter, let's stop right here and discuss what we must do next. Please don't mind us, Qin Xiuying! "

So they all started discussing about what to do next when suddenly there arose a new problem.  Who is supposed to be the bait for the Ghost bridegroom? It can't a mortal as they will get killed probably...

There was a long silence and then the gazes of Fu Yao and Nan Feng fell on Qin Xiuying. 

Fu Yao, " You... why not you dress up as the bride? You are also a Martial God and have come to help, so why not lend us  a hand in the real matter? "

Nan Feng,   " She is a new God and is incapable...no offense but yes, you are inexperienced and will be a hindrance..."

Qin Xiuying, Does he really need to be that straight forward... Anyways I would not agree, hmph!   

And then all the gazes turned around and fell on Xielian.

Xielian,  " !!!" " Me!?"

Fu Yao, " Who else then?"

Nan Feng, " Exactly,  You..."

Qin Xiuying,  " ... "

These two are the subordinates here, but look at them! Poor Xielian,  he doesn't even have his spiritual power and it seems like he is the one working under these two...whatever, all I need is for him to meet Hua Cheng...tee-heee!

And with that being decided,  the next morning stood a Bride with a Red Veil covering the face, in front of the Nan Yang temple...