Annoying Pei Ming!

Qin Xiuying dashed as soon as she reached the Heavenly Capital. Ling Wen was walking back to Ling Wen Palace with ample scrolls in her hands. As soon as she saw Qin Xiuying she stopped in her steps and tried to stop her. But never the less, the other person was in a mad dash and the only way to stop her was to put down the scrolls and grab her by the collar.

Qin Xiuying, " Ahhh! Who? Uh- Oh you...! Right, you! I need your help, fastttttt!"

Ling Wen was yet to process what was even going on and asked in a confused state,  " Help with what? You are back so fast, where are the other two Generals?"

Qin Xiuying, " It's about them, quick! Come with me to the Emperor,  I will tell everything at once !"

Ling Wen, " He is busy right no‐"

Even before Ling Wen could finish her words, Qin Xiuying grabbed her arms, picked half of the scrolls and ran away to the Great Martial Hall.

Ling Wen was bewildered after seeing how Qin Xiuying dragged her in without any prior notice and barged in the hall after saying the verbal password.

Inside were Pei Ming, Shi Qingxuan,  Jun Wu, Lang Qian Qiu and few other officials. None of them had expected them to suddenly barge in and after seeing the confused face of Ling Wen, there was an awkward silence. Even Lang Qian Qiu who was almost sleeping while standing, woke up with a jerk.

Qin Xiuying,  " Ju‐"

(Sh*t what did I sayyyyyyy!!)

"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
.
.
.
.

Shi Qingxuan " Aha..ha..ha...~ umm, ahem, Qin Xiuying,  you are back! Good! No wait, where is Ming Yi? And.. the two Generals? "

Jun Wu, " cough* What's the matter that you are so excited and in such a hurry? Speak"

Qin Xiuying cleared her throat and somehow awkwardly started speaking to Jun Wu. As she continued unveiling all that happened out there the faces of all the officials started to change color. Jun Wu remained calm and composed but surely shock could be seen all over his face.

Pei Ming, " So you mean...it's someone who had died in Xian Le due to that same cursed human face disease? Doesn't that mean White No Face still exists! What else can those curses be then?"

Shi Qingxuan,  " What about the Generals? How are they! Is it just a normal curse or did their skin also start having.... eeeek! No no no! Ahh and what about Ming Yi!?"

Qin Xiuying,  " Don't worry, your Ming Yi and I are fine, it's just them... And General Pei, it's true that this man was affected by that curse and died almost 800 years ago, but it's not the same disease with which the Generals are affected. White No Face seized to exist if I am not wrong, isn't it?"

She didn't even dare to look at the face of Jun Wu while speaking out those words. But Jun Wu who had his eyes closed and was contemplating on what to do, spoke up once more.

Jun Wu, " You seem to know a lot... Well anyways, Xianle is the one who is most well versed in all this and also those two Generals worked under him. It's a pity that he isn't here right now but, Ling Wen, go and do a check on what can be done. Shi Qingxuan and Pei Ming, go to the mortal realm with her and all others are dismissed for now! "

Lang Qian Qiu,   " What about me? I am also the Crown Prince of Yong 'an, shouldn't I also accompany them? "

Jun Wu, " Stay here."

" But..."

Jun Wu, " I said you will STAY HERE!"

All those present on spot shivered after seeing the mood of Jun Wu. Ling Wen rushed to check what could be done while Qin Xiuying and the other two got ready to depart down again.