Banyue Pass

Ling Wen was all haggard and sitting on her desk with her hands supporting her forehead. Many of the apprentice looked at her and after noticing the pile of scrolls next to her, it was obvious why her condition was like that. And anyways, it was the same story everyday.

She had just closed her eyes for some time to calm herself down when she could suddenly feel signals from the communication array.

Qin Xiuying,  " Ling Wen~ ! Guess what, both the Generals have finally recovered and our mission too has been completed! Well the Green Ghost disappeared leaving behind the helpless Xuan Ji who was clinging to her dear Pei Ming...Wind Master and Earth Master will be sealing her down and the other three generals will be returning back..."

Ling Wen, " *sigh* That's great then,... You have proved to be very efficient never the less... So– What about you? Won't you be coming back?"

Qin Xiuying,  " I– hehe if you don't mind...can I go to the place where ge...I mean the crown prince Xie Lian is?"

Ling Wen thought she heard wrong at first... How can someone be so energetic after all that happened and that too when three of the great Generals were already wounded. She was not only unscathed  but seemed a little, excited?

" You sure you want to go there without taking any rest...it's alright no one will judge you, you have proved to be of great potential and capability"

Qin Xiuying, " Well...I volunteering want to go...."

Ling Wen suddenly laughed after hearing her...seemed like someone was finally interested in the one proclaimed as the laughing stock of the three realms.

***************

Qin Xiuying,  " Okayyy general Xuan Zhen and General Nan Yang...I am going somewhere else so please take care of General Pei! Well then see you later~"

Mu Qing, " Jeez he is your General,  you are supposed to look after him not us! And where the hell are you running off to being all excited?! "

Qin Xiuying,  " Ahh! Just going after your old master to see what he is doing... And ahem* no need to find any second meaning of my words...The Heavenly Emperor himself told me to join him! And so...I am busy, so you both take care of him! I am off then! Bye!"

She then rushed away without even looking back or at the poor state of Pei Ming!

Feng Xin,  " Pfft— ahahhaha, General Pei? Look at how your apprentice just abandoned you, probably first time any women acted like that towards you hahha!"

Mu Qing just rolled his eyes and wondered why in the world would it be his concern if Pei got her attention or not...

Pei Ming,  " Hmph! Why on Earth would I care about her!?"

*************

Qin Xiuying used the distance shortening array and arrived at Banyue Pass. To her surprise, she was late again and both Xie Lian and Hua Cheng had gone down to the sinners pit...

Her only thought was what might have been the turn of events...Both Wind Master and Black Water were with her, even Mu Qing and Feng Xin were suffering greatly and she wondered how did they even control Fu Yao and Nang Feng.

It was all a mess and without wasting anymore time she headed straight to the sinners pit. The Banyue Soldiers tried to stop her but as soon as they came near, there was a blast of spiritual power and caught off guard, they were blow quiet a few meters away.

Tian Shang and the other merchants who were held as hostages stared at her in a daze. It was as if an awestrucking beauty had desended to save them all. And indeed it was true but also not, as she had only come there to take a look at the turn of events...not for specifically saving them.

Qin Xiuying didn't even think twice before jumping straight into the sinners pit

Qin Xiuying didn't even think twice before jumping straight into the sinners pit. The smell of blood evolved the atmosphere. She lighted a fire ball and started walking towards another fireball which probably belonged to the other two present down there.

She was walking forward when suddenly BANG! Something heavy was hurled forward and almost fell on her. She caught hold of whatever came towards her and to her surprise it was Banyue. Her face was smeared with blood and her eyes were swollen. It was a pathetic sight and Qin Xiuying instinctive shielded her and asked her if she was alright... Though obviously she didn't seem to be.

Banyue started for a while and then looked back at her General Hua. To her surprise even General Hua was bewildered after seeing that woman clad in red who was holding her. Qin Xiuying just offered a smile to both of them and then noticed Hua Cheng glaring at the Banyue soldier Kemo...

Hua Cheng had already changed into the form of San Lang because of the fire ball which illuminated the entire surrounding clearly.

Xie Lian didn't mind her for long and got back to bussiness. On the other hand Hua Cheng didn't even bat her an eye...

Kemo was already towards his end after getting beaten up for hurling away Banyue. But then, Banyue...where was she? was the next question!

The moment she was made to sit down and rest while everyone's mind was diverted, she just vanished away. It was obvious for Xiuying that it was....

Xie Lian " General Pei Junior.... No need to hide anymore"

Qin Xiuying stood still and was going to observe what was going to happen when suddenly a snake fell on her. She carefully examined it and felt too bad to  harm it. Afterall they were just being controlled. She absent-mindedly patted the snake, stroked it and then threw it away and continued watching the show.

Things went the same way as it was supposed to, but the only difference was the absence of Wind Master, Earth Master , Nan Feng, Fu Yao and the suspicious and sometimes glaring look of Hua Cheng towards her.

All she could do was to internally sigh...just what had she done to get into his wrong side, afterall she was just a mere pathetic third wheel...

A/N* LOL my exams finally ended yesterday and so yah...I'm Back but I have no idea about how to even continue the story now 💀...