Mini Theater

Venue: Hualian's Wedding banquet at paradise Manor

Invitees: Ghosts from Ghost city and major Heaven Official's ( also sent gifts to Ghoushi (and crooked masked man) who remained accompanying Jun Wu ( yah, the crooked smiling white no face (⊙~×)  )

SQX: Aiyaa, my Ming Yi always says he hates me whenever he faces me! But, hehe, I present thee the new potion which I got from the female ghosts of ghost city after doing my makeup there. Now wait and watch, my dear Ming Yi! 

( Enters a room which is empty and pours a potion into one of the wine glasses.)

SQX: Hehe! Now let's hear you say the opposite of whatever you want to say!

(  The door opens with a bang as He Xuan enters inside while fuming)

HX: You! SHI QINGXUAN!  Who the hell do you think you are! Come here with me! What on earth have you been telling and what rumors have you speard to these ghosts about us, huh?

SQX: Aiyaa! Ming Yi, I — let me explain—

( Drags SQX out of the room while leaving behind the specially prepared wine)

(* Guess what rumors have been spread! 😏)

Mean While:

( Hualian sneaks out from the main hall and enters a random room to  — ahem* ...

 confess for the thousandth time?)

HC: Gege~

XL: ( blushes) S-Sanlang!

HC: Ge, I —

Cough * Let's have a glass of wine!

XL: Mn

( Chuggs up in a clumsy way and almost gets choked...)

HC: Gege, you have always been my reason to survive for so long, and what I am today, is just for you! I swear to never rest in peace and also, I will forever be your most devoted believer, follower and lover! Gege... You are my everything and  I - I love you more than anything in this world!

XL: (Emotional) Sa-San Lang! I - Even I Hate you more than anything in this world!

HC: ...

XL: ...

XL: SANLANG!  YES, I MEAN YES! I MEAN, AHHHH, I REALLY HATE YOU

 ( LOVE YOU SM 😭)  SO MUCH! I ! YESSSSSS! ( NO....)

UHHHHHHH!

HC: Ge— ( chokes) ...

XL: ( on verges of tears) I — really know ( don't know what's going on or is wrong with me! Sanlang, I swear! Don't( do) trust me! 

Ahh!

HC: What? Ge– Ge did I do something wrong to upset you, I – I am so sorry! I— ( Kneels down and almost sobs...)

XL : Ye–, No! No SanLang ( YES Sanlang), I don't know what is happening but everything is not the opposite of what I am saying! ( I know what is happening but everything is the opposite of what I am saying!) I really Love ( Hate)  you so much! More than anything! 

No, kill me! It really is the opposite of what I am saying? To make SanLang trust me I really said I – I hate him! Ahhhhh!)

( Really starts to sob...🥺)

HC: Gege~ Bohooo! What do you mean? I don't understand,  ahhh, SanLang is so stupid! I am sorry!

I understood but I think it's wrong, Ahhhh!

Do you mean that what you say is the opposite of what you want to say? But how—

XL: N‐ YES, You understood right! I think it's not for the wine! I MEAN ITS FOR THE WINE!

HC: ...?

( Examines the wine)

HC: This! He Xuan! You fu—

Gege, I got it, wait here! I am sure he is the one who is meddling with the stuff from Ghost city! I will end him right here today!

XL: Sa— he's gone... But is it really him who did this or was it meant to be for someone else?  After all, the wine was kept here and we didn't bring it here! *sigh! My heart aches so much, what did I even say to my dear San Lang to make him believe me! AHHH!

HC: ( Grabs HX by the neck and starts fuming) You— What the hell did you mix in the wine!?

SQX: ...

HX: What do you mean! What wine! I don't know, if anything ask that fool standing with a fan there, he had a glass of wine when I entered the room 

SQX: (Starts shivering under the deadly gazes) Uh, that.... bye bye!

( Runs out of scene...🏃‍♂️💨)

(NOT) THE END

HC: Truth or Dare

XL: Truth

HC: I  dare you to kiss me

( Hualian kisses 😘)

FQ: Tf! He didn't even choose dare!?

A/N* Ughh I didn't get time for updates so I just thought of doing a mini Theater!  

(I am so sorry for breaking the hearts of us Hualian simps! I swear to be punished in hell by Hua Cheng🤧😭)

I mean punished in Ghost city! That's where our dear Hua Hua lives!😊 🔪💀