Am I a Suspect now!?

Xuan Ji wobbled forward in hope that the man in front of her was Pei Ming. But sadly he was not.

Qin Xiuying suddenly felt a throbbing pain in her heart after seeing the miserable state of Xuan Ji. 

What had she done wrong? She was just a bit overpossessive and irrational, and that's what made her go crazy... But who was the real culprit behind all this?

Pei Su didn't even spare a glance at her directly and sternly ordered his subordinates to drag her away. He then spoke a bit with Xie Lian and turned towards Qin Xiuying. 

" Qin Xiuying, Your Majesty Jun Wu is looking for you and His Highness the crown prince... I hope that crown prince Xie Lian will return after he is done sorting out the matter here, and as for you, your work is done here. Come with me and seal her up..."

Qin Xiuying nodded and felt that things were not actually that interesting as she had hoped. Instead it was already becoming a bit painful...

I don't care what that old man wants to do now but whatever it is, I won't let his plan succeed. Also I have to make Gege meet SanLang sooner and know the truth!

                                         **********

At the foot of a deserted mountain, Xuan Ji was finally sealed. Qin Xiuying went to take a look at her after Pei Su left for the Heavenly Court.

Under the mountain was a narrow path where she was sealed in a cell with immortal binding ropes.

Qin Xiuying,  Eh? Is she also an immortal...? Yah a ghost...

She was still thinking when Xuan Ji started howling with disgust again...

" Aiyaa! General! I won't tell you to calm down as I somewhat understand what you might be feeling right now... But you saw right! Your dear Pei Ming didn't even take the effort to take a last look at you and abandoned you! So why are you so interested in him? Its you who is in pain, isn't it? He doesn't even care.... and what revenge? You are just suffering! Just forget him and start again! Don't you want to reincarnate?!"

Xuan Ji, " Re–reincarnate?"

She shook violently with her head hung low and just as Xiuying had no idea what was happening,  the entire place was filled with an insane laughter. 

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I swear I will never rest in peace until and till I torture my dear HUSBAND to death and let him feel my misery!! "

Qin Xiuying,  " ... "

Its Useless... I am also Useless...*sigh~

But she is so pitiful...and beautiful too! How could that stupid man leave her? How high is his standard?  Even I might just fall for her then why—

Wait! Why the hell will I fall for her!? Am I insane?

She suddenly slapped herself hard and Xuan Ji too felt that she went crazy.

But what was even crazier was that a man who entered the deserted place.

Pei Ming!!

Xuan Ji really went crazy this time and Qin Xiuying stood still, completely pale.

Pei Ming, " Xiuying... Are you alright?"

"..."

"..."

Qin Xiuying,  " WHAT THE HELL? Alright? Never! I might just die now because of your kindness! Why did you come hereeeeeeeee? To meet Xuan Ji?"

Ahh say yes! I don't want to die here!