Escape

Ming Yi, " ...

Just why are you people so impulsive? Ahhh, I am not sure, its obviously some curse but all I can think now as to how to break it is..."

"IS WHAT?"

" Killing Lang Ying, but don't ask me how to kill a soul! Even I don't know! For such souls even destroying ashes wont work, and even if it did, where on Earth can you even find them!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

***************

Qin Xiuying, "What now?"

Feng Xin, " Hmph, ask this impulsive man next to you! How the hell am I supposed to know anything?!"

Qin Xiuying, Ahh so annoying, what did I do that he is fuming on me, I didn't even ask him specifically! I miss my Gegeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Mu Qing, " Who the hell told you to get involved! I never asked you to join me on my death bed!!!"

Qin Xiuying, " Ahh enough, no one is dying here, we need to find a way... How about we tell the hostages secretly what to do and try attacking the heart of Lang Ying when he goes to get new supplements? And maybe you both can stay where we were originally trapped to avoid suspicion and maybe I or Bla-, Ah I mean Earth Master can slip out and report to the Emperor?"

Feng Xin, " You stay here! Xuan Ji trapped three of us and if only we two remain then-"

Qin Xiuying, " Alright, as you wishhhh...." 

Mu Qing was intently examining his hand and the two were deciding how to guide the hostages to attack ,when Earth Master suddenly came back from behind and spoke again.

" She will be the one going, I will stay, I have something else to check onto over here. And well, I will notify those humans on what to do, you both go back to your place, no one will come back now as both Qi Rong and Xuan Ji went out for something else. Only Lang Ying is left so this is the best opportunity."

Qin Xiuying, " Ohhhh! Then that's great, lets not waste time then, see you all soon, take care~!"

" Just look at that brat running away now!!!"

***************

In the end, the time finally arrived. The hostages had already been informed on what to do. Though all of them were extremely weak and on verges of dying, the spirit of getting revenge ignited a new flame in their hearts after losing their comrades. The plan was to ambush him when he comes to take away his prey.

As soon as Lang Ying came inside to examine a person, all those curling away into corners due to fear, jumped over him and started stabbing frantically. The scene was ghastly and indeed his heart was injured greatly and was beyond any cure. All stood still until and till there was no movement of the body.

Mu Qing and Feng Xin stared in awe thinking that it was actually that easy to kill him. Even mere mortals were enough to end his pathetic life! 

Those mortals jumped in joy and continued thanking the Generals. And right after that they started looking for a way out before Qi Rong or his minions could arrive.

But just as Feng Xin sighed in relief and rolled up his sleeves to check the condition, his body got drenched in cold sweat. Mu Qing too was bewildered with what he saw. Not only did the curse not disappear but it spread to an even greater extent. Half of their hands were just bones at parts where the flesh rotted away all of a sudden. And all that was understood was that, killing Lang Ying was not only the incorrect way but  instead it turned out to intensify the effect of the curse to a greater extent.

A/N* Ahh this lazy author is finally back, lol I myself got bored with my writing and just gonna keep this chapter short cuz..ehe, idk what to write and am too lazy to do so...  [ -_- ]!!