Chapter 2:Canterlot High

The pic is to show how everyone looks like in school. Just think of Hans in a more casual outfit, and yes, Astrid is in this story as well.

Elsa's POV

Anna and I walked along the hallways, she was still grabbing my arm. Many students made way for both of us, whispering all sorts of stuff. I guess maybe it's because I have platinum blond hair and Anna has strawberry blond hair. Not many people have that kind of hair. We headed into the office. "You two are the new students here? Welcome, welcome. I am principal North." Our principal greeted us. 

"Thank you. I'm Elsa and this is Anna. May we have our schedules please?" I asked politely.

"Oh why yes of course!" We were given our schedules and we headed to our lockers.

"What's your locker number?" Anna asked. 

"214." I replied. 

"We're neighbours! I'm 213!" Anna squealed.

I just smiled and we headed to our lockers. As we reached locker 218,something caught my eye. Two lockers, 215 and 216 were covered with lots of sticky notes.

 "Wow." Anna said as she took a picture of the lockers. "That will go on FB later. Who do you think these lockers belong to?" 

"I have no clue, Anna." I replied as I took a closer look at the two lockers. Locker 216 had phone numbers written on the notes, each with a boy's name on it. While some other notes said "Be my girlfriend?" or "I love you". On the opposite side, locker 215 had notes with phone numbers, but each with a girl's name instead. Like 216, locker 215's notes wrote "Be my boyfriend?" and "I love you". Whoever these two are, they must be very popular or something.

I got a bad feeling on whoever the owner of this locker is, it's right beside me! We proceeded to our lockers. I was just about to open my locker when a girl came up.

"OMG, you're so lucky!" The girl said. "Excuse me? I"m sorry, I'm....confused." What is she talking about???

"Your locker is next's to Jack's!!" The girl squealed.

"Jack??" Who is this....Jack? I wondered.

"You don't know who he is?!" She asked.

"We are new here." Anna replied for me.

"Beside your locker are Jack's and Rapunzel's. Jack is the most popular guy in school while Rapunzel is the most popular girl in school!"

Well that explains the large amount of sticky notes that these two lockers have, I thought.

"I see."Anna said. "I'm Anna, and you are?"

"Katie, pleased to meet you, you'll love it here in Canterlot High." She replied.

"This is my sister, Elsa." Anna said as she pulled me close to her.

"Um...H-Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Well I gotta go, catcha later!"

"Bye Katie!" Anna waved.

"Let's just get settled in Anna."

"Will do big sis! What's your first class?"

I looked at my schedule. "English." "I got Science." We were both ready to go to our classes when suddenly, all the students started to edge to the sides, it's like they're making way for someone. Some girls started doing their hair and make up, which make them looked worse. Then some of the guys were doing their hair as well. What on Earth is happening?? Then I saw 4 people about my age, walking down the hallway the students created. Voices were everywhere, "The Big Four is here!" "It's them!" "Quick, how do I look?"

Anna asked a boy beside her, "Who are they?"

"You don't know who they are?!"

"I'm new here. It's my first day."

"Oh I see, those are members of the most popular group here in Canterlot  High. They call themselves The Big Four. That guy with white hair is Jack Frost, the leader of The Big Four and the hottest guy in the school. That girl with red hair is Merida Donbruch, the one with brown hair is Hiccup Haddock, and finally, the most beautiful girl at Canterlot High, Rapunzel Corona." He pointed to the girl who had really really long golden hair.

"Wow, her hair is really long. She's really beautiful too."

"That girl kinda looks like a tomboy while that boy looks like a geek or something." I said.

Suddenly, one girl came out from the crowd and held that white hair boy's hand, Jack is it? Who is that girl?

"Who's that?" I asked the boy.

"Oh that? That's Jack's girlfriend, Tooththiana, everyone calls her Tina."

"I see, thanks. I'm Anna, and you are?"

"Keith, nice to meet you, Anna, and..?"

"Elsa, Elsa Arens."

DON'T FORGET TO

READ 

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!