Chapter 11: Perfect opportunity

Jack's POV

My next class was Science. I went to my locker, hoping to see Elsa again, but she wasn't there. I sighed. I already had a crush on this beautiful girl, and now what if she shares the same secret like I do?! Stop thinking about that Jack, it's impossible! The only thing you have in common with her is that you like winter and blue colour. I threw away the notes on my locker, got my books, and headed to the Science lab. Hiccup, Merida and Punzie was already there. I saw Elsa, sitting quietly in a corner, YES! She's here! She's here! I screamed in joy in my mind.

I took a seat with the rest of The Big Four. "Hey, why don't we invite Elsa to sit with us?" I asked nervously. I didn't really want to make my crush on her too obvious...yet. "Sure thing, Jack!" Merida said as she got up and walked towards Elsa. I saw Elsa hesitating when Merida asked her to join us. She was really shy huh? And then again, was she trying to hide her secret? Why in the world am I thinking that Elsa has powers?! Stop it Jack, just STOP. 

Elsa finally got up and came with Merida to sit with us. At the same time our teacher, Mr. Bunnymund came in. I liked to call him Mr. Kangaroo, which got me into detention all the time, but I just couldn't resist calling him that. "Good morning class." Good morning, Mr Kangaroo. I said in my mind. I smiled widely.

" There's a seat over there. Go sit with Jack, Elsa." Merida pointed to the seat beside me. Perfect! She's going to sit with me! I'm gonna try to ask her again. "Hey...." I said to Elsa. She didn't answer and looked away.

"Open your exercises books, today we are going to learn about germination of seeds." And then the teacher started writing some notes on the board. I just took my book and started writing a little. As usual, I didn't pay attention in any class. I just stared at Elsa. Her hair was so pretty, I touched her platinum blond hair and she spun around.

"What is it?" She asked. "Nothing, it's just your hair....It's really beautiful." Elsa just shrugged at turned her attention back to the teacher.  I guess I can't really ask her, she wouldn't even want to talk to me! Why?! I asked in my mind. Why is she avoiding me?! This is the first girl who actually avoided me when I talk to a girl. Other girls would go crazy when I talk to them or even ask a simple question.

"Okay class, I want you to get into groups of five. You are assigned to do a group project, and that is to observe the germination of a seed. You are required to write a report on each day as your observe the seed in five days. The report must be handed in by next week." Mr Bunnymund commanded.

"So....The five of us in a group?" Hiccup asked. "Yeah sure, everyone agree?" Punzie asked.

"No problem." I smiled as I thought of Elsa in this project.

"Sure lass." Merida replied.

"How about you, Elsa?" Hiccup asked.

Elsa fell silent. She just looked at us, without saying a single word. "Elsa?" I gave her a nudge. "Huh? Um....What?" 

"You ok with us in the group project?" Merida asked.

Again, she didn't say anything. What's wrong with her?

DON'T FORGET TO

READ 

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!