Chapter 18: It was him?!

This chapter is dedicated to KiwiMehNinjia. ;)

Elsa's POV

I had a dream. In the dream, I saw a younger me. Me back in my old school. I saw myself sitting quietly in a corner. Suddenly, a boy with brown hair came and stood in front of me.  He said something to me in a muffled voice, I couldn't hear very clearly, all I heard was the word 'Elsa'. I saw tears trickling down my face and that boy was laughing. The boy pushed 'me' down and I saw that I was furious. I walked closer to 'myself' and took a closer look, I saw ice spirals forming on my shoes. Oh no, what was happening?

The boy with the brown hair laughed and I saw that I couldn't stand it. Suddenly, there was a bright light, and I saw my ice powers bursting out, hitting that boy on the head. I saw 'myself' gasping and quickly running away, crying. That boy fell to the ground and I saw him gripping his head. He was screaming and shouting. Many students surrounded him. I turned around, hoping to see 'myself' again, but I was no where to be found. The boy suddenly yelled and I saw the most shocking thing in my life.

His hair, it was turning white! It started from the back of his head, and I saw his hair rapidly changing from brown to white. I was shocked, did my powers cause that?! After that, that boy passed out and the paramedics came with a stretcher. I took a closer look at the boy, now with white hair. He looked kinda familiar, I tried to remember where I have seen him. 

And that's when it hit my mind, it was Jack! Jack Frost?! JACK FROST?!

I decided to put all the questions aside first and walked to the ambulance. The paramedics put on an oxygen mask on Jack's face. I somehow managed to go through the ambulance doors and I sat beside Jack. Soon, we reached the hospital. Jack was sent to the emergency ward and I followed him. I saw the doctors inspecting his head and he was sent to a room. 

I saw two figures, a man and a woman running and quickly sat beside Jack. I recognize them, they were Jack's parents. "What happened?! What happened to Jack?!" Jack's mother asked worriedly. "Why is his hair white?!" His father asked. Suddenly, another woman came into the room. "Who are you?" The doctor and Jack's parents asked.

"I'm Jack's teacher." She replied.

"Can you explain what happened to the patient in school?" The doctor asked.

"According to my students, Jack was talking to a girl in the class. Some said when he was talking to her, she cried while Jack laughed. So, I think Jack was bullying her."

"Jack? Bullying?! Who's that girl?!" Jack's father asked.

"The girl is called Elsa Arens."

"Then what happened?"

"There was a bright light, and my students claimed it was ice and snow. Ice surrounded the walls and something hit Jack's head, causing him to fall down and scream in pain. The girl then ran away."

"I have been told that the patient's hair was brown, and now it's white. Report shows that the boy had a serious brain freeze, and although that's no scientific answer, proven it was caused by magic." The doctor said.

"Magic?!" Jack's mom asked. "That girl's got magic?!" Then she said VERY softly "Like....Jack?"

"Yes, the boy had brain freeze and minor amnesia."

"What did he forget?" Jack's father asked worriedly.

"We can not predict 100%, but we believe he would have forgotten everything that has happened for the past 7 days."

"So he won't remember he got hit by magic by this girl?"

"It is quite possible that he would forget, there is a 85% chance for that."

I woke up suddenly, realizing that I fell off my bed. It was 4am. I tried to recall every single detail about my dream. It was like time travelling into the past. Jack Frost! The most popular guy in school! I caused Jack's hair to be like this?! That picture at his house, I knew him before?! My....My powers made his hair white?! My powers caused him to have amnesia?! Then I remembered Jack's mother said, "Like Jack?" Did that mean Jack had powers too?! The dream, it just seemed so real! What on earth have I done?! 

DON'T FORGET TO 

READ 

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!