Chapter 67: Winter Formal (1)

Ok I gotta admit I have no idea what a winter formal looks like, I've never been to one, (there's no such thing where I live) so if any of the describing is wrong, a thousand apologies.

Elsa's POV

Jack held my hand and we walked inside together. Punzie, Eugene, Anna, Kristoff, Merida and Hiccup were standing there, waiting for us.

"That's some strict rules they got there for a dance." Jack said.

"Honestly, I never heard of any rules for a dance." Anna pouted.

We walked into the big hall. The hall was beautifully decorated for the dance. There were huge and beautiful chandeliers hooked with blue LED lights. High up there was a banner, it said, 'Winter Formal', the words glowed blue as well. There were spotlights that had snowflake shapes, they shined up the ceiling. The walls were covered with long icy blue curtains and the pillars were decorated with snowflakes. At the far end, there was a beautiful fountain that glowed blue.

I turned my head and saw something like a really big and grand dining hall. There were balloons and streamers there. Each table had about 8 seats and each of the tables and chairs were beautifully decorated as well. Each chair had a long blue ribbon tied. There was also a small vase of flowers in the middle of the table as well. Under the table was probably a blue light since it shined under the table cloth.

"It's beautiful." I blurted out.

"Indeed." Punzie agreed.

"It looks more like a ballroom now." Merida said.

"Blue.. Blue.. Blue.. All blue!" Jack looked around in amazement.

"Ain't it amazing?" Hiccup looked in awe.

We all split up to look around the grand hall. Me and Jack walked to the fountain. Jack sneakily touched the water and it froze. "Jack!" I nudged him. "What? Don't you think it looks better now?" Jack looked at me.

"You're the one who said no powers in school." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, snowflake." Jack touched the wall and he made some ice spirals.

"Jack." I slammed my hand to my forehead.

"There, much better." Jack looked at the fountain and wall. "Let's go explore somewhere else." Jack said as he begin to walk away. I followed him from behind but not before I restored everything to original. I removed the ice from the fountain and wall. "So, where to?" I asked.

"The dance floor." Jack smiled.

"Wait, we're not dancing now, right?" I asked.

"Not yet." Jack held my hand.

We walked to the dance floor and it was like as huge as a ice skating rink, except no ice of course. Spotlights shined everywhere on the floor, each with different colours. Jack made a huge snowflake under us. I turned around in panic, hoping no one saw that. "What is wrong with you?!" I crossed my arms. "Using magic here!?"

"But it's fun! There's so many things to do!" Jack protested.

I leaned down and removed the snowflake. "Hey!" Jack said aloud. I shot him a glare and continued walking.

"Attention to all students, please proceed to the dining area." A voice beamed through the hall.

Me and Jack headed to the dining area and we saw Anna and Kristoff already reserved a seat for all of us. Soon, Eugene, Punzie, Merida and Hiccup took a seat with us as well. "Oh good we get a meal." Eugene exclaimed.

We all just chatted then I saw principal North walking towards the microphone. "Good evening students." He said. "As you all know, we are gathered here for the Winter Formal dance. You all will be given a meal and then the dance will begin. During the dance, we will choose a couple to be the king and queen of this year's dance." Everyone clapped and some wistling could be heard. Principal North continued with his speech.

"A dance couple to be a king and queen? Cool!" Anna said in excitement.

We were then served with our meals. The food was kinda like those fancy restaurants. Makes sense, the dining area looks like a fancy restaurant anyway. "This is yummy!" Merida said as she took a bite of her chicken.

*Time skip*

"The dance shall now begin." Principal North announced. The boys sprang into action as they bowed and held out their hand. I smiled as I took Jack's hand. I placed my left arm on Jack's upper arm while my right hand on his palm. We then began dancing and blended in with the other students dancing. The dance was going smoothly, nothing went wrong. Once or twice I could see Anna rubbing her foot, I'm guessing that Anna and Kristoff must have stepped on each other during the dance.

"Students, if I may have your attention please." I turned and saw principal North standing on the second floor, a spotlight shined on him. Beside him was another teacher, holding something that looks like a crown. Oh wait, make that two crowns. "For the king and queen of this year's Winter Formal dance is...." He made a dramatic silence.

I saw the girls were all looking anxiously. I just shrugged as I looked at Jack. I wonder who it was gonna be?

"Jack Frost and Elsa Arens!" Principal North announced. "Please come up here."

"What?!" I asked, shocked.

"You heard the man." Jack smiled at me as he dragged me up.

We arrived on the second floor and walked to principal North. "Congratulations you two." He said as he placed a crown on me and Jack's head. "Let's hear it for these two students!" Principal North said and clapped. All the students below began clapping and I smiled widely.

We walked back down and we were greeted by Anna, Kristoff, Eugene, Punzie, Hiccup and Merida. "Congrats!" Anna said. "Your majesties." Eugene bowed and giggled. Me and Jack blushed as we stared at each other.

"I need a picture of the king and queen!" Punzie declared and she took a picture of us. "I'll send it to all of you guys." She said as she tapped on her phone. I could hear the notification sound on my phone, which means I've received it.

The rest continued dancing while me and Jack went out to get some air. "My queen." Jack kissed my hand. "My king." I blushed. We embraced each other with a hug. It was a really long hug since Jack didn't want to let go of me. I could hear the sound of a car engine starting. Someone's leaving already? I didn't care much about it. I heard the sound of the car moving, but I didn't see any lights. What an irresponsible driver to not turn on the car lights during this time at night.

I heard the car sound getting nearer and nearer, I expected to see the car past by or something. Jack suddenly quickly pulled away from the hug. He gasped in horror then he suddenly pushed me away really hard. He pushed me so hard that my head hit the wall. "AHHHHH!" I heard Jack's blood curling scream. I heard something crash loudly. Before I could do anything, something hard landed on my head.

I blacked out.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!