Chapter 60: The perfect dress (1)

Rapunzel's POV

I went over to Anna's house. I knocked on the door and Elsa opened it. "Oh, what is it, Punzie?" Elsa asked.

"Hey, I need to see Anna, is she here?" I asked.

"Sure, do you wanna come in?" Elsa invited.

"No thanks, I just need to see Anna." I replied.

"Anna!" Elsa called. Anna came running to the door. "Punzie! What brings you here?" Anna smiled. "I need your help, do come to my house, please?" I asked and Anna immediately walked out. "What can I help you with?" Anna asked as we walked to my house.

"You'll know it when you see it." I grinned.

We walked into the house and I quickly led Anna into a room. "WOW! Look at all this!" Anna stated in awe. I just smiled at her. "Wow, all these, their beautiful!" Anna pointed to a couple of dresses. " Do you like them?" I asked as I walked to Anna.

"Like them?! I love them! Who made these?" Anna asked in excitement.

"I made them." I smiled.

"These are all your works?" Anna asked and I nodded. "Um Punzie, I know nothing about fashion, I don't really know how I can help you." Anna said awkwardly.

"Oh, no! No, that's not why I needed your help. I just need you to help me choose a dress." I explained.

"For the dance?" Anna asked in a cheeky tone.

"I already chose my dress, I'll show it to you later. I made that dress myself too. So I guess I'll just tell you, I made a dress for Elsa as her birthday present and I hope she would wear it to the dance as well." I said.

"Can I see your dress first?" Anna begged.

"Fine." I smiled as we walked out and went into my room. I took out my dress for the cupboard. (Her princess dress at the ending of Tangled)

"OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL!" Anna squealed. "Tell me every single detail about it!" Anna squealed, again.

"Well, there's white lacing on the neckline and the sleeves, and has a pink bodice that has swirly patterns on it and a corset lacing at the back. The skirt is purplish-pink and the patterns are quite the same with the dress that I wore for the date." I explained as I pointed to each part of the dress.

"You are really awesome!" Anna gave me a thumbs up sign.

"Oh and, Anna? I have a couple of drafts, I can make a dress for you as well. Would you like one instead of shopping for one?" I asked.

"You can do that?! I don't really want to trouble you... " Anna replied.

"Anything for my best friends." I giggled.

"Can I see the drafts then?" Anna asked.

I nodded and placed back the dress in the cupboard. We walked back to the room and I showed Anna a wall full of my drafts.

"Wow, you made that many drafts? That's a lot of dresses!" Anna stared in amazement.

"Yeah. Let's see, for you.... This dress would look great on you! Totally makes you look like a princess!" I said as I took down one of my drafts. "The colour for this dress is gold. It even has a matching tiara. The dress is also sleeveless." I told Anna as she looked at the paper.

"A tiara? Awesome!" Anna squealed.

"It's just a dance, you can choose not to wear it." I said.

"It's beautiful, the dress, the tiara, everything!" Anna patted my back.

"So I'll make this dress for you then?" I asked her.

"You sure it wouldn't trouble you?" Anna looked at me with a worried face.

"No." I laughed. "Not one little bit."

"Best friend forever!" Anna hugged me and I returned it.

"How many dresses have you made already?" Anna asked as she looked at the row of dresses.

"I don't know, I lost count." I chuckled. "At least 50 I think?" I made a wild guess.

"Amazing." Anna said. "You're making a dress for all of us? Me and Elsa, you sure you got enough time? Oh, I forgot, what about Merida?" Anna asked.

"I guarantee you I have enough time. I made a dress for Merida as well. I don't have it now, she has it. It's very simple, Merida just wanted it that way. The dress is light blue and I added a little gold" . (The dress during the archery contest to win Merida as a bride)

"So, is there anything that I can help you with my dress?" Anna asked.

"Well, we could get started with the fabric. See the rolls there? Get a gold one then." I said as I looked at the draft.

Anna walked to my stack of rolls and she took out a gold colour one. "Correct?" She asked and I nodded. I walked over to my sewing machine. I fetched a pair of scissors and began to cut the fabric. "A little sparkle?" Anna asked as she pointed to some shiny stuff. "That would look great on the dress! Let's use it." I said.

"Hey Punzie? You haven't showed me the dress for Elsa yet.... " Anna scratched her head.

" Oh sorry! I got too caught up with your dress." I immediately stood up.

"It's ok." Anna said sweetly.

"Anna, I have two dresses in mind, I don't know which one suits Elsa better. One dress is already done and the other one is almost done. Finishing touches." I said as I walked alongside Anna.

"It would be an honour to see your work." Anna teased.

I giggled and went to the two dresses. "Behold!" I said loudly.

OMG the book has reached up to chapter 60! AHHHHHH! SQUEEEEEE! (Excuse the author for being too hyper ;D) Honestly, I didn't think I would make it this far....

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!