Chapter 64: Happy birthday! (2)

Jack's POV

"All right Jack, you're next!" Hiccup stated.

"To open your presents!" Eugene continued.

"So, which one should I start with?" I grinned at them.

"It's your choice." Merida crossed her arms.

"I'll take yours first, Hic and Mer." I smiled.

"Sure thing." Hiccup said as he handed me a box. I opened it and saw it was the exact same pair of ice skates that Elsa got. "Thanks." I smiled at them. "So you two can go ice skating together, in the same shoes!" Merida joked.

I took Anna and Kristoff's present. I made a guess that it was probably the same as Elsa's since the box was small like Elsa's. I opened it and sure enough, it was the same beautiful heart shaped locket that Elsa got. It also had both of our names on each of the wing. "I don't usually wear these, but I'll wear it. Wow, thanks guys." I said to them.

"Both of our presents are the same?" Elsa giggled.

"Sure looks like it." I smiled back.

"Since you two are such a SWEET couple!" Anna squealed.

"So, Eugene and Punzie's, I quite sure I won't get the same present as Elsa this time, right? I ain't wearing a dress." I pouted.

"A dress?" Eugene nearly chocked on that word and the rest laughed.

"It would be amazing if Jack Frost were to wear a dress." Anna laughed out loud.

"A dress!" Hiccup roared with laughter.

"Seriously guys, it ain't a dress, right?" I asked.

Punzie laughed without answering my question. I opened the box, it wasn't a dress, good. It was some clothes.

"Those are not just clothes." Punzie said as if she could read my mind. "That's your outfit for the Winter Formal dance tomorrow. Try it on!"

I wore the tux and looked at myself. The colour was really similar to Elsa's dress. I walked out proudly to show the others. "Perfection." Hiccup said.

"Oh my gosh, I need a picture of you and Elsa. You two look stunning!" Punzie said as she took out her phone.

"Me too!" Anna said as she reached for her phone.

Elsa shyly stood beside me and they took a picture of us. I hugged her and have her a kiss on the cheek. Anna took a picture of that as well but I didn't care.

"What a view!" Kristoff joked.

"Well then, " I cleared my throat." We are done with the presents, what now?"

Elsa looked at me. "But you haven't opened mine-"

"Seeing you is already the best gift ever." I cut in, smiling widely.

"That's adorable." Olaf giggled.

"I agree." Anna said.

"Well, why don't you kids go have fun somewhere? Enjoy your birthdays!" Mom said as she stood up.

"Birthday boy and girl, you decide." Eugene crossed his arms.

Me and Elsa looked at each other. "I got no where in mind, you?" I raided a brow. "Me neither." Elsa shrugged.

"Just be sure you get changed back to some more casual clothes before we go!" Hiccup giggled.

I nodded and headed off to change and Elsa did the same. We both came out a few minutes later. "So, where to go?" Merida asked.