Chapter 57: Save the relationship

Anna's POV

The past 1 day for Elsa and Jack have been really quiet. It was only one day, but it felt like one week! Whenever the both of them were together, there was always this awkward silence between them. I did my best to get Elsa to talk to Jack, but it didn't work.

I met up with Eugene, Punzie, Merida, Hiccup and Kristoff. "It's still terrible silence between them." I declared.

"What are we gonna do?" Merida put her hands on her hips.

"We gotta do something, but what?" Eugene sighed.

"I think that in the end, Jack or Elsa, one of them, have to make a move themselves, what we are doing ain't working." Punzie said.

"I thought Jack would have done something on that exact day already. Guess not." Hiccup crossed his arms.

"We gotta think of something in the meantime!" Kristoff said.

"Hey hey hey, they're here!" I gave everyone a nudge and whispered.

From a distance we could see Jack walking towards us with Elsa following behind. They don't look like they've been talking. Not good, I sighed.

"Hey there lovebirds!" Eugene tried to make a scene.

Elsa and Jack looked and each other and gave a nervous smile to each other. Guess they haven't made up yet. Damn! "Code red!" I whisper-yelled to Punzie. "Agreed." She replied.

"So, you got your dress for the Winter Formal?" Hiccup tried to start a conservation as he turned to Merida.

"Yes, what about you Anna and Punzie?" Merida turned to them.

"I have mine already. " Punzie replied.

I gave a wink to them. We all knew what we had to do, and that was too get Elsa and Jack's attention about the dance." I don't have one in mind yet, I might have to shop for one." I said.

"How about you boys?" Punzie crossed her arms.

"A tux, yeah." Eugene and Kristoff said.

"Done and done." Hiccup said as he placed his hand over Merida's shoulder.

"How about you, Jack?" Eugene asked.

"Huh? Oh uh.... " Jack was lost for words.

I shook my head in disappointment. Seriously Jack, you gotta make a move on my sister quick before its too late! The bell rang and we all went to our classes. I went with Kristoff to physical education class and we did some warm ups. Every student was then given a skipping rope. "Skipping?" Kristoff blurted out.

"Something wrong with it?" I looked at him.

"Call me whatever you want, but I have no idea how to.... Skip." Kristoff said awkwardly.

"It's simple!" I said as I skipped a few times. "All you gotta do is make the rope go one full cycle over your body and jump or you'll get caught it the rope." I simply explained.

"Uh... Like this?" Kristoff said as he put the ripe behind him and flung it forward. "Jump!" I exclaimed. But he didn't jump, the rope just landed on his shoes instead. "I said jump!" I told him.

"Seriously?! Isn't this some kind of game for kids?!"Kristoff said as he looked at the rope.

"No one said skipping had a age limit!" I replied, offended.

"I. Don't. Like. It." Kristoff said.

"Well I like it, deal with it." I shrugged as I continued to skip.

*Time skip*

"So? So?!" I asked the rest.

"They didn't talk at all." Punzie said sadly.

"Those two were right beside each other and yet they ain't talkin'!" Merida stated.

"This is soooo not working." Kristoff complained.

"Has Jack asked Elsa to the dance yet?" Eugene asked.

"I don't think so. If he did, he and Elsa would have already been all good." Hiccup said.

"We have to ask"

"Forget it." I intruded Kristoff's words. "The only way this relationship is going to go on, we have to leave it to Jack and Elsa to choose. We can't do anything when the main people won't be a part of it!" I declared.

"But what if they choose to not do anything?" Merida asked.

"It's their choice whether they still wanna be in a relationship. If they both decide to not do anything, they've probably don't want it to continue anymore." Punzie stated.

"Jelsa will NOT end like this." I said sternly.

"I'm sure Jack would make the first move. He loves Elsa very much." Eugene said.

"Agreed." Hiccup patted on Eugene's back.

"We should go now, to avoid suspicion." Kristoff suggested.

"Not a problem." I smiled at him.

"Tomorrow's the weekend, Jack and Elsa should definitely do something." Punzie said before leaving.

We all just nodded in agreement and walked away, pretending nothing happened, totally normal. I spotted Elsa and Jack at their lockers. Once again, they didn't say a thing and scurried off to their classes. I banged my head on my locker. "Why why why?!" I grumbled.

"Chill out there." Kristoff pulled me from my locker. "You banging your head on the locker won't help Elsa and Jack's relationship." He said sternly.

"Then what should I do?!" I asked, frustrated.

"Just let time do its job on them." He smiled at me.

"I know, but I can't wait." I groaned.

"Patience sweetie." Kristoff clapped his hands on my cheeks.

"And since when have you been so cheesy?" I teased.

"Ever since I met you." Kristoff smiled at me.

I blushed as I got out my maths books and headed off to class. Kristoff gave me a hug. "I'll miss you." He said. "I'll miss you too." I replied. I went into class while Kristoff went to his.

I sat down and played with my pencil for the whole time. The teacher was teaching some formulas that I couldn't understand at all. That's why I hate, HATE maths. "Don't you wanna write down all that?" The girl beside me, Carly, gave me a nudge.

"You understand all that stuff?!" I pointed to the board.

"Sort of." Carly shrugged.

"I don't understand a single thing about maths." I snapped.

"The teacher's explanation is really good, pay more attention." Carly replied.

"Um... How bout no." I joked.

"Suit yourself." Carly turned her attention back to the teacher.

I tried to pay attention as well, but it was just BORING. I thought of Elsa and Jack instead. There's gotta be something that we could do to help, but what?! We have already done some, but it didn't work. Did it really have to be Jack or Elsa to make their choice?

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!