Chapter 54: A dance

Elsa's POV

I walked to school with Anna. We met Punzie on our way. "Hey girls!" She waved at us and we waved back. "Mr Frost not here to send you?" She teased. I shook my head and smiled. "He said something's up."

We met Merida as well as we got closer to school. "Hello." Mer said in her Scottish voice. "What's up y'all?"

"Nothin'." Anna said.

We walked into school and Eugene, Hiccup and Kristoff were standing at the entrance. "Girls, you're here!" Eugene welcomed us.

We all walked in together and we saw that everyone was buzzing in excitement. I spotted a group of girls that were running down the hall.

"What's going on?" Anna asked.

"It's the Winter Formal! I'm so excited! I hope Jimmy asks me out!" A girl squealed before running off with her friends.

"Winter Formal?" I asked as I spotted a flyer and read it quickly.

Girls, do your nails!

Boys, buy your tickets!

It's the Winter Formal dance!

Sure to take your breath away, it will be a night filled with fun and dancing!

Boys, be sure to ask that special someone out before she gets taken!

And below it had the date and more info about the dance.

"It's about two weeks from now." Punzie said.

"Sounds interesting enough!" I said.

"A dance! Squeeeee!" Anna squealed.

"A dance?!" Merida exclaimed.

"This is gonna be good." Eugene said gleefully.

"I shall ask that special someone right now." Hiccup said as he faced Merida. "Merida, will you go to the Winter Formal with me?"

"Of course I would!" Merida said as she wrapped his arms around Hiccup.

"Me too." Eugene and Kristoff said at the same time and they asked Punzie and Anna.

"You don't have to ask me cause I'll go no matter what!" Anna said, smiling.

"We'll just have to wait for Jack to ask you now." Punzie patted me on the back.

"Wait a minute!" Anna said as she snatched the flyer from my hands. She then gasped. "Elsa! Your birthday is one day before the dance!"

"Really? That's great!" Merida said.

"Let me see that." Hiccup said as he looked.

"Isn't that Jack's birthday as well?" Punzie asked as she pointed out the date.

"It's a day before the dance as well!" Hiccup exclaimed.

"You and Jack have the same birthday date and it's exactly one day before the dance! How sweet!" Eugene said aloud.

I was stunned as well. My birthday was a day before the dance, so was Jack's! Best birthday ever!

"Now THIS is a double celebration!" Kristoff said.

"A birthday and a dance! Lucky you!" Hiccup said.

"Come on, we should get to class." Punzie said and we nodded in agreement.

We all went to our separate classes. My class was geography. Jack came in later, I wanted to sit with him but our teacher had already fixed out seats and they were permanent. I sat with another girl. I wonder if Jack already knew about the dance, I wanted to talk to him about it, it sounded so exciting! I impatiently waited for class to end.

I had to go to the restroom just before the bell rang, damn! I wanted to see Jack soon. After that I quickly headed back to class, but class had already ended. I made my way to my next class. Jack wasn't there. It just so happened that every Wednesday Jack and I don't have the same classes. There are like very few of them on Wednesday. 2 or 3 I think? Time went on like SUPER slow. I hate Wednesdays! And our teacher was really boring at teaching this subject.

I quickly went out of the class after class ended. I walked along the hallways, hoping to see Jack, but he wasn't there. Weird, where is he? I thought he would usually be at his locker but he ain't here. I've missed him.

I looked at my schedule. It's English now, good, Jack is in the same class as me now. I went to class and I saw Prof Weselton coming from behind. I quickly took a seat and saved another one for Jack. He still hasn't arrived yet.

"Good morning class." Prof greeted and he took out his markers and stuff asnd started to write on the board. I looked around worriedly, where is Jack? It's already been quite some time since class started. I turned to a boy behind me. "Have you seen Jack anywhere?" I asked. "No." He replied.

Ok now this is getting out of hand. It's already been 20 minutes and Jack is still no where to be found. I looked at the rest of my schedule. English and geography were the only subjects that I had with Jack for Wednesday.

*Time skip*

It was computer class, Jack was still missing! "Hey Elsa!" I heard a voice, revealing it to be Punzie. "Hey." I said in a very bored tone. "What's wrong?" Punzie asked worriedly.

"It's Jack." I replied.

"What happened?! Don't tell me he didn't ask you to the dance!" Punzie said, horrified.

"He didn't ask me yet. I haven't even talked to him yet! He was missing from English class!" I said.

"Speaking of Jack, I saw him at the hallway. I waved at him, I think he saw me but he pretended not to see me because he quickly walked away. It's as if he's avoiding us." Punzie stated.

"Jack? Avoiding? But why would he do that? We're his best friends!" I said.

"You find it weird too huh?" Punzie asked and I nodded in agreement.

"I don't get it, why is he acting so weird? Did you have any fights or something yesterday?" Punzie asked.

"No, no we didn't. We were texting each other yesterday. He was fine, we didn't argue." I replied.

"Then....Why?" Punzie scratched her head.

"I have no idea. I gotta see him soon. The bad news is we don't have the same classes later." I sighed.

"You still got time when school ends." Punzie suggested.

"Good idea." I smiled at her.

*Time skip*

I headed to my locker, carrying plenty of books with me. I walked along the hallways, a lot of students for still talking about the Winter Formal dance. Girls were all hoping their dream guys would ask them out, guys were asking on who they should ask out.

I reached my locker and was just about to open it when something caught my eye. All my books fell down and I was frozen in shock at what I saw.

It was Jack.

And he was kissing Tina.

I made up Jack and Elsa's birthday dates (I don't know their real ones)

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!