Chapter 41: Police report

Mrs Arens' POV

I was pacing back at forth through the living room. Where are Elsa and Anna? They didn't say that they were coming back late. Where were they? "Oh...Where do you think they are, dear?" I asked my husband worriedly. "I don't know! Can we call the police by now?" He asked back.

The doorbell rang and I hurriedly ran to it. To my surprise, it wasn't Elsa and Anna, but it was the police! "Are you Mrs Arens?" The officer asked. "Y-Yes." The two officers stepped aside, revealing Anna and her friends behind. "Anna! Oh where have you been?! You didn't say you were coming back late!" I hugged her.

"If we may have a word with you, Mrs Arens." The officer said.

"Oh! Um...Please, do come in." I made way for the officers and Anna's friends.

We all sat in the living room. "May I know why you are here? I don't remember making a police report." I asked curiously. "We are here for the report of disappearance of your daughter, Elsa Arens." He replied.

"WHAT?! Elsa's missing?!" My husband yelled. "How? Where? When?!"

"These young teenagers made the report." The officer pointed to Anna's friends.

"Anna, explain all this! And Jack!" I told them.

"Who's Jack?" My husband asked.

"He's Elsa's boyfriend." I replied.

"Well...You see, Mr and Mrs Arens, Elsa...got kidnapped." The blond girl said.

"By Pitch." The red hair girl continued.

"How?! Why?!" I asked.

"We...We were fighting with a group of bullies from our school...." Jack started. "And I got stabbed by one of them and they knocked out Eugene, Kristoff and Anna, taking Elsa away." Jack pointed to a boy with brown hair and one more with blond hair.

"Why were you fighting? And how did you get stabbed? Do you need to go the hospital?" The officer questioned.

"No, no, I'm perfectly fine now. Thanks to Rapunzel's healing." Jack smiled at the blond girl.

"Excuse me? Healing?" The officer asked.

"Oh! Um....I mean...." Jack was lost for words.

"Yes healing." The red hair girl said.

"We...We were fighting them with our um...powers." Rapunzel stated. "It's ok if you don't believe us."

"Powers?!" I asked.

"Well, we might as well tell them guys." The boy with much darker brown hair said.

"Uh...Mr, Mrs Arens, and officers, we have powers. And don't worry, we're not harmful." Jack reassured as he stood up and walked to the wall. He touched it and the walls were covered in ice.

"And for me..." Rapunzel said as she wrapped her hair around the red hair girl's hand that had a cut. She began to sing, and her hair glowed as it travelled from her hair to the girl's hand. She finished singing and removed it, the cut was gone! "There you go Merida." Rapunzel said to her.

A loud growl was heard from outside. The boys went to open the door and a dragon came in! The officers pulled out their guns and Jack told them not to harm the dragon. "He's my dragon, Toothless, and he won't harm anyone!" The boy said. "I'd say, you might wanna bring him home now, Hiccup." Eugene said.

The dragon and the boy nodded and the dragon flew away. "Mom, they showed you guys everything they are and have now...." Anna told me. "So you have this...power, you fought the bullies with these?" The officer asked and the rest nodded.

"Can you please describe these bullies?" He asked.

"The leader is called Pitch, he too has powers. He can control nightmare sand. He's quite tall, likes to wear black." Jack stated.

"The one that stabbed Jack is called Gothel. She hair is kinda frizzy like Merida, but black." Rapunzel said, pointing towards Merida.

"And Hans." Anna said as she took out her phone and I saw a picture of her and a boy. "This is how he looks like, except that he's got a little side burn here. Because...Well, I punched him." Anna pointed to the picture, showing the officers.

"You punched a boy, Anna?!" I asked her.

"Yes mom. I punched him, I got him to a coma!" Anna said proudly.

"Why?!" My husband asked.

"Serves him right for drugging me!" Anna snapped.

"Well the last one is Astrid, she's got blond hair. She's my ex-girlfriend." Hiccup said as he showed a picture as well.

"Uh....." The officers were lost for words.

"Can you please, please keep our powers and abilities a secret?" Rapunzel pleaded.

"Um...We will see to it. Now, can you describe the girl that got kidnapped?" The officer asked.

I went to Elsa's room and took a picture of her. I showed it to the officers.

"O...K. We will see to the case immediately and-" The officer was cut off by a ringing tune.

"It's mine." Jack said as he reached for his pocket. He took out his phone and his eyeballs nearly fell out. "It's from Elsa!" He blurted out, staring at his phone in disbelief. "Pick it up!" Anna said loudly. Jack nodded and answered it. He put it on speaker for all of us to hear.

Just before he was about to speak, we could hear a weak voice, "J...Jack...Help...." It was Elsa's voice! "Elsa! Elsa?! Can you hear me?!" Jack asked loudly. We could hear something falling, then total silence. "Track that signal now!" The officer said as he called on his phone.

"Elsa!?" Jack asked in panic. 

"Oh what happened to her?!" Anna asked in horror.

"Got it, all right, thanks." The officer hung up.

"What is it?" Merida asked.

"We got the location." The officer replied.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!