Chapter 48: Date (4)

Anna's POV

We walked into a funfair. "Surprise!" Kristoff said. I quickly hugged him. I LOVE funfairs! "Thank you so much for bringing me here!" I said to him and he smiled. "So, where do you wanna start first?" Kristoff asked as he held my hand. I looked around, and dragged Kristoff to the ferris wheel. We waited in line as I admired the huge ferris wheel. "Next!" I head a voice. Me and Kristoff excitedly sat in the ferris wheel. "Picture!" Kristoff said as he took out his phone. I sat beside him and we did our poses.

The ferris wheel went around about 3 times already. "How many times does this thing go around?" I asked out loud. "5 I think?" Kristoff suggested. "Look around, you can decide where you wanna go next in the meantime." He smiled. I looked at the whole funfair as the ferris wheel reached its peak. What a view!

We went down from the ferris wheel and walked around. A loud bell and some bumps were heard nearby. I quickly headed towards the sound. "Bumper cars!" I said loudly. Kristoff finally came running and saw it as well. "Come on let's go!" Kristoff said as we stood in front. We got into a car each and the bell rang. I slammed my foot on the accelerator, and the car drove off. I steered the steering wheel like mad, bumping into others and laughing out loud. I followed Kristoff from behind, I went faster and hit him from behind. He turned and saw me. "Oh you're so gonna get it!" Kristoff said as he steered. I giggled and quickly drove off, I could see him behind me. I drifted hard to the left, avoiding Kristoff's car bumping into mine.

Time was up and we got off. I dragged Kristoff to those spinny things that go round and round. "Don't puke, got it?" Kristoff raised a brow. "Relax, I won't." I assured him. We sat down as I grabbed hold of the bar. It started to spin, faster and faster by the second. "Round and round we go..." I said, laughing. Kristoff's head was going left, then right, then left again. "Woah...." He said loudly.

I walked down followed by Kristoff who was walking wobbly. I laughed at him. "Don't puke, go it?" I repeated what he said. He just sighed and walked to a bench."That's one heck of a ride." He said. I sat beside him, he was still dizzy. "Get some rest for a while, kay?" I said as I stood up and walked around. I spotted a cotton candy stall and bought two for me and Kristoff. I nibbled on the cotton candy as I walked back to Kristoff. "Kristoff, cotton candy!" I handed it to him. Kristoff threw me a smile as he took the cotton candy and started eating it.

We finished and headed to the darts section. We were each given five darts, and see how many balloons we can pop with them. I did my best with the darts. Out of the five darts, I managed to pop three balloons. Kristoff did better, four balloons. The man said that Kristoff could choose a prize. He looked and looked then winked at me. Kristoff pointed to a stuffed teddy bear. "For you, milady." He said as he played with the teddy's arms. "It's so cute!" I said as I felt it's fur." You're just as cute." Kristoff said, smiling widely. "Ya know," He lifted up my chin and continued, "You can be quite wild sometimes." I blushed and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

We walked and I saw some floating rubber ducks. The assistant gave me a long pole and I took hold of it. I used the pole to hook on to one of the ducks. Underneath it it had the letter 'S'. The prize for that was a mug. The assistant handed it to me and Kristoff gave me a thumbs up sign. "Here, you take it." I handed the mug to him. "But you won it!" Kristoff said as he pushed the mug back to me. "You won that dart thing and yet you gave the prize to me!" I protested. "I'm just trying to get even?" I asked. Kristoff sighed and took the mug. "You win." He smirked.

I held his hand and smiled. There was something like bowling going on, except that the pins were replaced by cups and the ball was like a normal ball. Me and Kristoff each gave a try. I rolled the ball and all the cups fell. "Strike!" I cheered. Kristoff got a spare instead. "Well done!" I clapped." You're even better!" Kristoff complimented.

We continued to walk. There was like a mini roller coaster. "You ok for that?" I have Kristoff a nudge. "Don't underestimate me." He intimidated. "I'll take that as a yes." I giggled. We took our respective seats as I clutched on to Kristoff's hand. We were given helmets as safety precautions. I wore the helmet fasten on the seat belt, and I hang on tight. The ride started slowly at first and it got faster and faster. I screamed a little but it was as quiet as possible. "That's one scream you got there." I heard Kristoff voice followed by laughter. I punched him with my elbow. "Hey!" Kristoff said and I giggled.

The ride stopped and I ran down. "Felt scared?" Kristoff asked as he pinched me. "Quiet." I said in a cheeky tone. He raised his hand and pretended to zip his mouth. I ran to a aeroplane ride. "Anna, you're not a kid anymore." Kristoff grabbed my hand. "What does that have to do with anything?" I raised a brow. "This ride... It's for kids. You're too old for this. You can't even fit in there!" Kristoff replied. "Oh come on!" I said loudly.

I felt tired and headed towards a bench. I groaned as I sat down. "Tired?" Kristoff asked.

"Ain't obvious enough?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"WAY too obvious." Kristoff laughed.

"I think I'll just sleep here." I joked.

"Hey if you wanna go home, just say it." Kristoff crossed his arms.

"I'm too tired to walk." I chuckled.

"I'll carry you." He volunteered.

"Awkward... " I said.

Kristoff just ignored what I said and quickly carried me on his back. "Hey!" I said, surprised. "No objections!" Kristoff said sternly. I giggled as he carried me to the exit. I buried my face in his back cause I didn't want to see others' reactions. Awkward awkward awkward AWKWARD! "Come on Anna, face up." Kristoff said as he stopped walking. I looked up and saw that we were already out of the funfair. I carefully came down from Kristoff's back. "I didn't say I wanna go home!" I yelped. "Of course you did! It's right on your face!" Kristoff chuckled. He helped a taxi and we got in. "On my face but not from my mouth!" I whispered to him. He just grinned at me and looked away. Honestly, I was really exhausted. I leaned my head on Kristoff's shoulder. Minutes later I fell asleep.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!