Chapter 24: Party's on the house!

Here's how Anna looks like for the party.

Elsa's POV

The days went on and on and it was the night of Kelly's party. I was so nervous, I was pacing back and forth in my room. Anna peeked into my room and walked in. "Elsa, stop being so nervous, it's just a party. A party that's gonna be fun!" She said.

"Anna, you know that I don't like parties, and this is a high school party! You know, one with alcohol, one-night stand stuff?! And, it's Kelly's! She hated me since first day, why would she invite ME?!" I panicked.

"It's ok, it will be fine!" Anna reassured me. I calmed down a bit. "Just don't get too drunk, got it?" I looked at her in the eye. "I promise!" She said in a cheeky tone. "Go get dressed." I instructed her and she ran out.

I went to my closet and took out some clothes. I chose a simple blue tee and some shorts. I got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked quite good. I went to Anna's room. "Anna?" I knocked on her door. "Hmm?" She replied. "You ready?" I asked. "More than ever! Come in and see how I look!" She excitedly said. And I opened her door. I saw her wearing a purple dress and she was combing her hair. "Well? Well?!" She exclaimed. "You look beautiful."

"You're wearing so simple but you're just as beautiful!" Anna said as she pulled me to the mirror. 

"Let's just go now, and get this party over with." I signalled Anna to come. Anna quickly sat in the car and I grabbed the car keys. Mom was waving at us and we waved back. After about 15 minutes, we arrived. The party was already in a full swing. "Wow, look at all this!" Anna said. "Remember your promise." I said sternly. She nodded, staring away in awe.

When we got inside, I could see couples making out, drunk people dancing and people eating. Anna was already running towards her friends. I couldn't see anyone that I knew, so I just sat down after I grabbed some punch. Someone came up to me. "Hey, do you wanna kiss me?" He said, I realized he was drunk as his breath reeked of alcohol. "No thanks." I said as I got up. He wrapped his arms around me. "Come on, I know you want to...." He got closer and closer and I was terrified. He leaned in with his tongue sticking out. Gross, I wanted to throw up so badly. I was  thinking and thinking about how I was get away from his arms. For one split second, I wanted to blast him with my powers. I decided not to do that, instead, I shouted loudly "IN YOUR DREAMS!" and I kicked him where the sun don't shine. I walked away, proudly and I went to get some food.

I caught sight of Kelly, she was taking two cups of punch. What she did next surprised me. She took out a bottle from her pocket and poured the liquid into one of the cups. Was that a drug? Who was it for? I wondered. "Hey Kelly!" Someone called and she walked away. I quickly switched the cups and walked to a distance.

Kelly took the cups and walked away, I followed her from behind. "Jack!" She called. I was furious, she was going to drug Jack. Maybe she wants to make out with him....or worse.... Well, good thing I switched the cups, Jack was totally inoccent. I kept an eye on the cups, especially the one with the drug. I saw Kelly giving the punch without the drug to Jack, thank goodness. Kelly and Jack said cheers and they both drank the punch. After that, Kelly walked away wobbly.. I saw Jack looking at her weirdly and he saw me and waved. I walked towards him and told him everything about the drug. "Thank you! Thank you Elsa!" Jack said over and over again. "No problem." I said and walked away to find Anna.

I bumped into Kristoff and I asked him if he had seen Anna anywhere. He didn't see her at all. I asked a couple more of Anna classmates and all of them had the same answer. Where is she?! Finally, one classmate of hers saw Anna. She said that she saw Anna and Hans making out and they both went upstairs. Anna making out?! YUCK! I thanked her and quickly ran upstairs.

When I found Anna upstairs it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in all of my life. Hans and Anna were on a bed, making out! I ran into the room and built up all my might, and I blasted Hans with all of my powers! "What have you done to her?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ANNA?!" I asked Hans, his face turned blue and was full of ice, too cold because of my powers, I guess. I spotted two empty cups and another small bottle, similar to Kelly's. Oh god, did Hans drug Anna?!

Suddenly, I heard some footsteps coming. I quickly removed the ice from Hans' face and the footsteps were revealed to be Jack's and Kristoff's. Kristoff ran up to Hans, punched him hard and shouted loudly "IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL NEVER KISS A GIRL EVER AGAIN!" and he picked up Anna. I examined her, no injuries, good. Anna was still unconscious. 

"Can you bring her into the car?" I asked Kristoff. "We will be leaving, NOW."

Kristoff nodded and he carried Anna down, bridal style, while Jack was consoling me. I took a seat, trying to calm myself down. Jack put his arms on my shoulder. "Hey, it's ok. Anna's just gonna have a hangover tomorrow, that's all." I was sobbing. "Oh come on, don't cry Elsa." Jack said as he wiped the tears off my face. I cooled down, stopped crying and thanked Jack. What he did next surprised me, he kissed me on the cheek. "Um...I'm sorry about that." "It's ok." I said.

We heard something fall and I felt my shin was wet. Me and Jack turned around to see what happened, we saw someone was looking at us and was holding two cups of punch and dropped it, causing a mess on the floor. I saw her hands were shaking and tears flowing down her face.

It was Tina. 

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!