Chapter 31: Old enemies

Rapunzel's POV

"So, has he replied yet?" I asked Eugene. "Yeah he has. He said he is at Elsa's house, taking care of her."

"Wow, he ran out of school bacause of that?!" Merida asked.

"Looks like Jack's taking this relationship seriously. He's willing to sacrifice his time at school studying for her." Hiccup said.

"Which I think is very sweet." I replied.

"And when you fall sick, my little flower, I'm gonna do that as well." Eugene teased me.

"Eugene...." I blushed.

We continued eating our lunch and finished just before the bell rang. Me and Eugene went to English while Hiccup and Merida went to their classes. Eugene wouldn't stop holding my hand, attracting the other boys' attention as we walked along the hallway. There were still some jocks doing their hair, trying to impress me. I didn't pay attention to them and smiled at Eugene. He was just so sweet. I think that he's perfect for me.

All of a sudden, I heard someone shouting. Me and Eugene headed towards the sound. I saw who it was and quickly pulled Eugene and hid behind a wall. "What is it? What's wrong?!" Eugene asked. "You see that girl over there?! That's Gothel! What's she doing here?!" I took another look and saw Pitch! What is he doing here too?! Uh oh, Jack won't like this. I took out my phone and simply took a picture of them, I quickly sent it to Jack, saying 'bad news, look who's here!'

"Who the hell is Gothel?!" Eugene asked. "My arch enemy!" I simply replied. "Quick, we need to get out of here, I don't want to her to see me." I pulled Eugene into class. I quickly sat down with Eugene.

"Mind explaining all that? Who was that?" Eugene asked. I showed him the picture, "This is Gothel and this is Pitch. They were our enemies since elementary school.'' I replied. "Our?!' I barely know them!" 

"Oops, I meant The Big Four's. Jack hates Pitch and I hate Gothel. She was so mean back then and I don't like to talk about it." I replied.

"Ok, ok, I won't push it. I don't really wanna know about it anyway." Eugene smiled at me just as Prof Weselton came in.

"Good afternoon, class." He said. "Take out your books and start taking down these notes." And Prof started to write some stuff on the board.

"Does he ever stops giving us notes?! I'm sick of it!" Eugene whispered to me. "What to do? He's the teacher." I replied and I reached for my book and pen.

Time when on and on and it was finally the time to go home. "Come on, I'll send you home." Eugene offered. "I need to see Jack, gotta tell him about Pitch." I said as I called Jack. "Jack? You still at Elsa's?" "Yeah, what's up?" He asked. "I need to talk to you, urgent, see you soon."

"Let's go to see Jack then, is he still with Elsa?" Eugene asked and I nodded. We drove to Elsa's house and rang the doorbell. Mrs Arens came out. "Hello, I'm here to see Jack and Elsa, are they inside? I'm Rapunzel and this is Eugene. We're friends of theirs." I introduced ourselves to her. "Welcome." Mrs Arens replied as we went into the house. We saw Jack and Elsa in the room.

"Punzie! The picture you sent me, is it true?! Pitch and Gothel?! What are they doing in Canterlot High?!" Jack was firing all sorts of questions at me. "Jack! Calm down! Would you?!" Eugene asked.

"Yes Jack, I saw Pitch and Gothel in school." I sat beside Eugene. "I don't know why they are here though." "Did they see you?!" Jack asked and I shook my head. "Punzie and I were hiding behind a wall back then.'' Eugene said.

"Who's Pitch and Gothel?" Elsa asked. "They're enemies of ours." Jack replied. "You see, back in elementary school, they were bullies that always caused trouble. We would always argue when we see them. And by we, I mean The Big Four."

"Powers would go wild back then. It was a constant battle with powers." I told Elsa.

"Powers? You fight them with your powers?!'' Eugene asked.

"Pitch has powers, nightmare sand. He has the power of fear.'' Jack said.

''What about um... Go-Gothel?" Elsa asked.

"She doesn't have any powers, but she killed someone before." I said.

"Killed?! Murder?! Shouldn't she be put behind bars or something?!'' Eugene exclaimed.

''Well yeah, she was. Don't worry, I managed to heal that person before he died.'' I comforted Eugene.

''Thank goodness you have been blessed with such a wonderful gift." Elsa chuckled.

"You too." I smiled at Elsa.

''You feeling better? Need anything?" Eugene asked.

"I have my personal doctor here, Jack Frost." Elsa giggled.

"Aww the prince has come for his princess." I joked.

''By the way, did you see Tina? I wonder how she reacted." Jack laughed.

"Didn't pay much attention." I replied.

"She's probably freaking jealous." Eugene said.

 "True enough." We all said in unison and laughed. 

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE 

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!