Chapter 45: Date (1)

Elsa's POV

It was Saturday, the day of the date. The boys were going to pick us up at 10am. It was already 9.30 in the morning, and Anna was still choosing a dress to wear. "Oh, which one should I wear?! Elsa, help me pick please?!" Anna pleaded.

"Just any dress will do!" I replied. I went to her closet and looked at her clothes.

"It's a date! My very first date! I just wanna look good!" Anna replied, taking two dresses and standing in front of the mirror.

"Fine! Now let's see... " I looked at each dress. I turned to Anna, and saw a mess of clothes on her bed." ANNA! Clean up that mess!" I pointed to her bed.

"A dress first, please?!" Anna yelped.

"Fine! Well, how about this?" I asked, holding a yellow dress.

"It looks kinda simple." Anna stated.

"Well, it's still a dress!" I protested. I made my way through the mess of clothes on Anna's bed.

"This? This looks great in my opinion." I said showing Anna another dress. (Anna's winter dress without the cape in frozen)

"It does indeed, gimme!" Anna took the dress from me and stood in front of the mirror. "I think we have a winner!" Anna squealed making me roll my eyes playfully. Anna ran into the bathroom with the dress and came out a few minutes later. "Tell me how do I look!" Anna said as she posed like a model.

"You. Look. Perfect." I gave her a thumbs-up sign.

"YEEE! What are you gonna wear?" Anna raised a brow.

"That black purple ish dress. ." I told Anna.

"What?! No! You have to wear your ice queen dress on your date with Jack!" Anna giggled.

"I don't know Anna... " I replied.

" It's very ice queen like! Besides, Jack is totally gonna pass out when he sees you in it." Anna joked.

"Fine, my little sister." I pinched her cheeks. I smiled and used my powers to change my clothes into my ice blue dress. "Just look at how beautiful it is! So blue, so.... So ice queen like."

"Well, I'm gonna do my hair, clean up that mess of yours." I chuckled as I went back to my room. I combed my hair and did it to a braid that I rested on my shoulder. I looked at myself in the mirror, I decided to add some small snowflake clips to my hair. Again, I used my powers to do so. I was satisfied with how I looked and went back to Anna's room.

Anna was sitting in front of the mirror, tying her hair to her usual two pigtails. "I'm ready!" She got up. "Let's go!" Anna said as she quickly exited her room. "I can hardly wait, Elsa!" She said excitedly. She was acting like a kid, again.

We walked out and joined Punzie and Merida. "You girls look beautiful." I commented. Punzie was wearing a purple dress, (Her everyday dress in tangled) while Merida was wearing a dark blue-black-ish dress. (Her dark blue dress in brave)

"Come on, I need a selfie of us." Punzie said as she took out her phone. "Say cheese!" She said as she positioned her phone. "Cheese!" We all said and the picture was taken. "Perfect!" Anna said. "Send me the pic?" Merida asked and Punzie nodded.

The boys came in 2 minutes. Jack, Eugene, Kristoff and Hiccup came out. "Well hello there, beautiful ladies." Jack said, giggling. I blushed a little. They took each of our hands and we went into separate cars. Anna and Kristoff went with Eugene and Punzie because they couldn't drive yet.

We drove off to the cinema to catch the movie. The boys lined up to buy some popcorn and drinks for us. We were all ready and we headed in. We took our respective seats and the movie started.