Chapter 68: Winter Formal (2)

Jack's POV

"The dance shall now begin." Principal North announced. I sprang into action as I bowed and held out my hand. "May I have this dance, milady?"  I asked politely. Elsa smiled as she took my hand. I placed both my arms on Elsa in the correct position for dancing. We then began dancing and blended in with the other students dancing. The dance was going smoothly, nothing went wrong. I saw that Elsa was looking at Anna and I glanced at her as well. She and Kristoff were standing at the dance floor, Anna was rubbing her leg or something, I couldn't see very well. Maybe they got some steps wrong? I didn't bother and I continued to dance around with Elsa. She was so beautiful at dancing. Her dress was really amazing as she twirled around. And it owes all to Punzie, I smiled to myself.

"Students, if I may have your attention please." I heard principal North's voice, I turned and saw principal North standing on the second floor, a spotlight shined on him. Beside him was another teacher, holding something that looks like a crown. Oh wait, make that two crowns. "For the king and queen of this year's Winter Formal dance is...."  He made a dramatic silence.

Everyone paid their full attention. Some were whispering and guessing who the winner was. Elsa looked at me and I smiled at her. I look at Eugene and he gave me a smile. Punzie pointed to me and Elsa and she gave a thumbs up sign. I wonder who it was gonna be?

"Jack Frost and Elsa Arens!" Principal North announced. "Please come up here."

"What?!"  Elsa asked, shocked.

"You heard the man." I smiled at Elsa and walked with her up the stairs.

We arrived on the second floor and walked to principal North. "Congratulations you two." He said as he placed a crown on me and Elsa's head. I looked at Elsa and smiled. "Let's hear it for these two students!"  Principal North said and clapped. All the students below began clapping and I smiled widely.

We walked back down and we were greeted by Anna, Kristoff, Eugene, Punzie, Hiccup and Merida. "Congrats!"  Anna said. "Your majesties." Eugene bowed and giggled. Me and Elsa blushed as we stared at each other.

"I need a picture of the king and queen!" Punzie declared and she took a picture of us. "I'll send it to all of you guys." She said as she tapped on her phone. I could hear the notification sound on my phone, Elsa's phone, Anna's, everyone's phone!

The rest continued dancing while me and Elsa went out to get some air. "My queen." I held and kissed Elsa's hand. "My king." Elsa blushed. I stared into her beautiful crystal blue eyes. We embraced each other with a hug. It was a really long hug as I didn't want to let Elsa go. I then heard the sound of a car engine starting somewhere in front of me but I couldn't see. I scanned the area but I can't see anything, too dark. I stroked Elsa's platinum blond hair lovingly.

I heard a car sound driving. Weird, ain't the lights supposed to be on? Unless the car lights blew off.  I heard the car sound getting nearer and nearer, I thought it was just a car without lights.

The moon light helped a little and I managed to catch a glimpse. I panicked at what I saw and quickly pulled away from the hug. I gasped in horror then I pushed Elsa away with all my strength. Why? Because there was a black colour car heading to us at full speed! Elsa let out a shout and I heard a thump.

"AHHHHH!"  I let out one of my most blood curling screams as the car continued to charge towards me. It was so fast, my mind was in a total blank, all I could think of was to save Elsa. I did that already, but I didn't have time to save myself. The black car then crashed into me.

I blacked out.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!