Chapter 55: Love torn apart

Jack's POV

Today is like the worst day ever. Let me list out everything that has happened so far.

1.I got to school late, I couldn't see Elsa first thing when I got to school.

2.I couldn't sit with Elsa during geography.

3.I didn't go to English class because I wasn't looking at where I was walking so I slipped on a wet surface and sprained my ankle. I had to get my ankle healed, costing me the chance to see Elsa.

4.The Winter Formal dance is coming and girls are begging me to go with them.

5.I didn't talk to Eugene, Hiccup, Kristoff, Anna, Punzie, Merida and most importantly, Elsa.

Back to now. I headed to my locker, my ankle still hurt a little, but it was much better. A girl caked with make up came to me. "Hey Jack. The name's Mia. Do you want to go to the Winter Formal with me?" Here's another girl again.

"Um listen Mia, we just met and I already have someone to bring to the Winter Formal." I tried to reply as politely as possible.

"The offer still stands no matter what." Mia said as she walked away.

What a girl, I thought. I was getting nearer to my locker when I was pushed to the wall. Then, something crashed into my lips. I felt a pair of hands rubbing my cheeks. Another set of hands pinned me to the wall, it was a strong grip, I couldn't move. I struggled with whatever or whoever that was kissing me, yuck! Who the heck is this?!

I felt the hands slowly moving from my cheeks to my hair. Someone was messing up my hair. The hands then moved to my shoulders. I struggled and struggled but the other pair of hands had a really strong grip. My eyes were open but I couldn't see what was in front of me."Mmmm! Mhm!" Was all I could say. How long more is this who knows what person going to kiss me?! I mean like, how long has it been?!

I couldn't move my hands or anything else, but I could definitely move my legs. I could not stand this anymore. This kissing has got to stop. I moved my foot, and gave a kick to wherever it hit. I heard someone say 'OW!'. The grip on me loosen a bit, I quickly freed myself and pushed the person in front of me away.

I gasped as I saw who it was, Tina. "Tina?!" I shouted, as I wiped my lips with my sleeve. Yuck! I turned my head, I saw something platinum blond running, I knew it was Elsa. "Elsa!" I called out but she was out of sight.

"Oh don't bother about her already." Tina smirked.

"How dare you kiss me!" I yelled.

"What's wrong with kissing you? We were a couple once, after all." Tina replied.

"We are not a couple now. I have a new girlfriend." I shouted back.

"Well, I don't think so. The way she ran, totally looks like she doesn't want you anymore." Tina stated, grinning.

I gave a slap to Tina's face. I know it is wrong to abuse women, but this has gone to far. I do not want to be with her ever again as long as I live! And now, she kissed me right in front of Elsa for like, how long?! Just so we could break up?!

"HOW DARE YOU TINA. HOW DARE YOU." I looked at her angrily.

"You should talk! Do you even know what you just did?!" Tina backfired.

"Yes I do know what I just did and I'm PROUD of it." I snapped.

"Shut. Up." Tina said.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have to find my girlfriend." I said as I angrily walked away.

"Class has started, Jack." Tina said.

"So?" I asked.

"You and I have the same class now." Tina replied.

"So?" I asked again.

"Come on." Tina said as she grabbed hold of my elbow.

"Let me go!" I said as I elbowed her in the stomach. "Now listen here, I ain't your boyfriend, and I will never be your boyfriend!" I snapped.

I pushed Tina away and quickly ran to my next class. I couldn't concentrate at all as I was thinking about Elsa the whole time. How am I going to explain to her?! It was all Tina's fault! But we kissed for a really long time, and she saw it! How how HOW?! I'm totally losing it!

Once in a while bits of paper would be thrown at me. They all came from that annoying Tina. I still can't believe she would do that to me. She herself said it before but in the end, she still did it.

~Flashback~

Just before we reached our class, one girl darted out of nowhere, she went on her knees and said loudly, "MARRY ME JACK!" I simply ignored her. This was the 5th girl who did this kind of stuff.

Tina blurted out, "Hey do you know what that calls? It's called when the boy that you like ALREADY has a girlfriend! So stop trying to destroy a relationship!"

~Flashback~

She herself said to not destroy a relationship even though the boy/girl that you like already has a boy/girlfriend. Times have changed, she isn't Tina anymore.

*Time skip*

School finally ended, I didn't bother to wait for the rest as I saw Elsa dashing through the hall. I packed up as quickly as I could and ran to her home. "Jack!" I heard Eugene and Hiccup's voice behind me but I didn't stop. I continued to run to Elsa's house.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!