Chapter 3:The Big Four

Jack's POV

Me and the rest of The Big Four walked along the hallway of lockers. As usual, the students made way of us. Girls started to do their make up, hair, clothes, they made themselves look awful. Tina came up and held my hand. She softly kissed me on the cheek. "So what are your classes? Mine's English." Tina asked. "English." We said in unison. We headed for our English class. As we passed my locker and Rapunzel's, it was full of sticky notes, again. It's covered with bits of paper everyday. Girls who think I can be their boyfriend, how naive. I already have Tina. Just then, something caught my eye. It was something beside my locker. I saw something platinum blond. I turned around to see what it was, but there was nothing there. "What's wrong, Jack?" Tina asked worriedly. "I...I thought I saw something. Never mind, let's just go to class." 

"I'm going to the rest room. You guys go on, I'll catch up." Rapunzel said.

"Want me to wait with you?" Merida volunteered.

"No thanks, I'll come later." Rapunzel replied.

"Ok Punzie, see you in class," I said.

Rapunzel went to the rest room while the rest of us went to class. Just before we reached our class, one girl darted out of nowhere, she went on her knees and said loudly, "MARRY ME JACK!" I simply ignored her. This was the 5th girl who did this kind of stuff.

Tina blurted out, "Hey do you know what that calls? It's called when the boy that you like ALREADY has a girlfriend! So stop trying to destroy a relationship!"

"Jack is mine, not yours, Tina! So why don't you just break up with him and let me have him, jerk!" The girl backfired.

Wow, this girl's got a attitude. I lost it, nobody, NOBODY calls Tina a jerk, especially in front of me.

"Tina is NOT a jerk!" I shouted. "Besides do you think I want to be your boyfriend? Ask yourself! The answer is a big fat NO! Who wants to be with a girl who has this kind of attitude?! Your face is caked with make up! You are UGLY!! No boy in the world would ever want you! Even if someone does, that guy must be blind cause he can't see how terrible you look like!" I really really lost it.

The girl was shocked. Tears came streaming down and she ran away. "That's what you get when you mess with Jack and Tina!" Hiccup shouted at her. "Nicely done, Hiccup." I whisper-yelled at him. "Tina, are you ok?" "I'm fine Jack, thank you for standing up for me." She was blushing like mad, her face was a tomato.

"Ok lads, let's just forget about this and head to class." Merida nudged us.

We all got into class and took our seats. I sat beside Tina. We waited for Punzie and our teacher to come in. Some girls came up and gave me a note, they said "Hey Jack, my place, tonight?" I shrugged. I just threw the notes on the floor. Why can't these girls understand I already have a girlfriend?! Just leave me alone with Tina! I yelled in my mind. I had known Tina for ages, we were friends since elementary school. We got closer and closer till we became a couple. We were never apart ever since.

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!