Chapter 66: The night of our lives (2)

Jack's POV

I opened the door and saw Eugene, Hiccup and Kristoff. "What up what up folks!" Eugene said at the gate. Emma rushed to open the gate for them.

"Guys! You're here!" I greeted them.

"Sup bro!" Kristoff said.

I invited them to the living room. "Let's get ready boys, we got 30 minutes to do so." I instructed.

Everyone sprang into action as we each took a bathroom to change into our Winter Formal clothes. Me and Hiccup came out the same time. "You look great." He complimented.

"Not too bad yourself, all in a black tuxedo." I grinned.

Eugene came bursting out, wearing a white shirt and a white jacket. (Similar to his wedding clothes in Tangled Ever After)

"It's a white ghost!" I joked.

"Hey!" Eugene said, offended. "Look at you, blue sky, there's no one here, just a sky." Eugene joked.

Kristoff was the last to come out, he too was wearing a black tuxedo. He was adjusting his rose on his pocket.

"Tonight boys, tonight is the night of our lives." I announced.

"It's a night that we will never ever forget." Eugene added.

"It will be the best night ever! All fun and stuff." Kristoff stated.

"Wow look at the all the handsome boys here!" My mom came out from the kitchen and said.

"You are all so gonna impress all your girlfriends!" Emma said happily.

Hiccup looked at his watch. "We have 15 minutes left."

"What else do we need to do?" Kristoff asked after he finished adjusting the rose.

"Check your appearance, duh." I said as I ruffled his hair.

"Hey!" Kristoff pushed my hand away.

Eugene stood in front of the window, checking himself with his reflection. "Dude, there's a mirror over there." I pointed to the bathroom but Hiccup went in instead.

"As long as I can see my reflection, I'm good, I don't need a mirror." Eugene shrugged.

I went up to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my comb and simply combed my hair. I looked at myself, pleased with how I looked.

"Jack? The boys and I are done." Hiccup popped his head at the door.

I nodded at him and went down back to the living room. Eugene and Kristoff all looked great. "Ready Jack?" Eugene asked.

"We still have a little more time." Kristoff stated.

"I don't like to keep the girls waiting." I said.

"Let's just do one final check." Hiccup suggested.

"I'm done." Me and Eugene said at the same time.

I walked out with Eugene to our cars. Hiccup and Kristoff came from behind. "Kristoff, you're going with Hiccup, right?" I asked Kristoff and he nodded.

"You really ought to learn on how to drive." Eugene giggled.

"Uh hello? I can't drive yet." Kristoff raised his hands in defence.

"I'll give you 2 years then." Eugene said.

"By that time, you have to get your driver's licence." Hiccup added.

"How long did it take for you guys to get your driver's licence?" Kristoff asked.

"Let's get the girls." I said, avoiding his question.

"Shall we?" Hiccup asked.

We drove to Punzie's house. We stood in front of the gate and I gave a honk on my car. The door immediately opened, revealing Elsa, Anna, Merida and Punzie. I looked at all of them, especially Elsa, with my jaw wide open. The rest of the boys were pretty much the same, staring at them in awe.

"Hello there beautiful ladies!" Eugene said.

"Keep your jaws of the floor, boys." Punzie giggled.

I ran to Elsa and gave her a hug. "You look amazing." I kissed her on the cheek.

"You too." She blushed. I stroked her beautiful platinum blond hair. "You know, you look more beautiful when you don't tie your hair." I said.

"I'll get used to that." Elsa replied, smiling sweetly.

"Anna! My princess!" Kristoff said as he carried Anna. "I love the tiara you're wearing!"

"It's a dance, is that necessary?" Eugene asked.

"She wanted it." Punzie told Eugene.

"Let's go to the dance!" Hiccup said.

The girls walked to the cars and us boys opened the doors for them, acting like gentlemen. We then drove to school.

A few minutes later, we were at school. I was so excited. We walked towards the front entrance. There were a few teachers greeting us. I saw some of my classmates standing in front. I walked to them. "Aren't you guys going in?" I asked them.

"They said no partner, no entry. Jessica isn't here yet." He replied.

"Wow, strict rules." Elsa giggled.

"Luckily our partners are here." Eugene smiled at Punzie.

"Let's go in." Hiccup said as he took a step forward with Merida.

We walked to Prof Weselton, which I like to say Weaseltown. "Hey prof!" Merida said. "Ah yes, Merida Donbruch, your partner is?" He asked.

"Hiccup Haddock." Merida said as she pulled Hiccup close to her.

"You may go in." He said and they both went it.

"Wow, you're right, strict rules." I whispered to Elsa.

Anna and Kristoff went next. "Anna Arens and Kristoff Bjorgman." Kristoff said, after Prof took down their names, they went in.

"We'll go in first?" Eugene asked and I nodded.

"Rapunzel Corona and Eugene Fitzherbirt." Eugene said proudly making Punzie blush, they then went inside.

Me and Elsa walked forward. "Ah Jack Frost, not causing any trouble, I hope?" I heard Mr Kangaroo's voice.

"Of course not, I'm here to dance." I replied, grinning.

"Jack Frost and Elsa Arens." I told Prof.

"O....K You two may go in now." Prof said after he wrote down our names.

I gripped Elsa's hand and we walked in.

All right, moving on to the next LAST 2 chapters of this story before the sequel takes over, YAY!

DON'T FORGET TO

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SUGGESTIONS WELCOMED!