prologue

Do you ever wonder what would be like to live in your dream? To instead of sleeping and trying to remember in the morning what you had dreamed about, you were in it. Living through it as though its your life? I wish. Sometimes it's better to have a dream than face reality.

Reality isn't like a movie. You can't rewind when you miss something or skip to a good part and pass all the things you don't want to see or do. No, you have to live through it all no matter how hard it is.

Sarah Thompson is 18 years old and lives with her aunt and uncle. Her parents? Gone. How will she be able to react when she finds herself falling for a certain guy named Justin Bieber. Fate brings them together, can it tear them apart with so many problems? Will she handle the pain and deaths? The mysteries and difficulties of the past? Will she be able to be what she needs to for her pop star boyfriend? Be herself for her own music? Or will it all crash and fade just like her parents?

Book's Video on side. Thanks to Georgeaaxo <3

late 2016...

hello anyone reading this. I just want to say I wrote this book back in 2013 and the beginning of this story is so cringy. I'm gonna try to fix that and make it better a little because it  was my first book and the ending was much better. anywho, enjoy and what  now :)