Epilogue

Epilogue

Four Months Later

"Don't be nervous okay? Everything will be fine! You are going to kill it and it'll be great!" Annabelle, one of the dancers told me as she stretched her arms.

I let out a shaky breath continuing to observe the stage and all the seats that were about to be filled. I nodded rambling, "You're right I've done this before but I can't help but be so nervous! Why am I so nervous?"

She smiled and let go off her arm to stand in front of me.

"Because this is your concert. These are your fans who bought tickets to see you, who bought tickets for the meet and greet after so they could talk to you! You shouldn't sweat it though cause you are going to be amazing!"

I smiled and hugged her lightly but let go when I heard someone call my name.

"Sarah! Go to your dressing room you need to change!" Lee, the stage manager yelled pointing behind him.

I groaned but nodded and made my way over to my dressing room.

"Here you go put this on and when you're done come and I'll do your hair and makeup!" The little blonde said who I believe's name is Kelly but I just can't remember.

I opened the door and closed it trying to remember her name and also everyone else. When we were hiring everyone to help some names slipped my mind so I really can't remember. Besides it was a lot of people to remember!

I slipped off the shirt I was currently wearing and took the nice dress from its hanger that Kelly gave me. I mentally cursed since I'm still not sure if that's her name. I sat the dress down once more and slid my sweats I was wearing off. I currently stood in nothing but my bra and underwear when I heard it.

The door.

"No! Stop! Stop don't come in I'm basically naked!" I yelled keeping my back turned from the door figuring the back is less revealing then the front. These people need to learn to knock until I get to know them a little better.

I didn't hear any form of movement so I tried again.

"Please I will talk to whoever you are in a moment I was told to change and that's was trying to do," I still didn't hear movement so I give up. I groaned and grab a blanket that was over the couch and wrapped it around me.

"There," I said sharply, "Now what do you-"

"Don't you think that wasn't nicest way to greet your fiance after not seeing him for hm, about two months?"

I turned around shocked but stood in my place confused but immensely overjoyed.

"However that whole you almost being naked was a very welcoming picture to see," Justin winked and walked over to me. He now stood in front of me and cupped my face. I unfroze and wrapped my arms around him.

"I've missed you so much! Wha-what are you doing here though I thought you had a concert tonight!"

He chuckled and shook his head, "No silly I told Scooter to tell you that so I could surprise you. My last concert was yesterday now I'm all yours."

I smiled and pulled him to my lips. I've missed this. I've missed him. Facetiming, Skyping, calling or texting wasn't the same as this. I could feel his warmth and his heart beat.

We last saw each other two months ago when I went to visit him on his birthday when he was at a concert down in Florida. I had missed him so much and that was when he left to go back on tour. It was hard being away from him so long. Especially before Scooter came to get me to rehearse for my concert since all I did was sit around doing nothing.