Chapter 37: Forgive

Chapter 37: Forgive

"What do you mean you were with Selena?" I asked slowly standing up.

Justin cursed again before moving closer to me which I reacted by stepping back.

"Sarah... I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing. I know that's a terrible excuse but I promise you, I do not like, love or want to be with her. I only love you." His eyes were still pleading yet I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I mean- I can't- what did you do?" I stuttered. I felt terrible. I felt as if my only rock support was slipping and I was gonna fall hard.

"Sarah..." He whispered not looking at me.

I let in a breath and shook my head.

"But please!" He moved towards me only for me to step back, "I just got you back I don't want to lose you!"

"You should've thought of that! God Justin I mean really?! You go hang out with your friends to find Selena there and you... Ugh!"

I turn to head towards the door.

"Wait where're you going?" He whispered grabbing my arm lightly.

"I can't even be right here with you right now." I took my arm back and headed towards the door opening it swiftly then slamming it closed.

The hallways were empty since everyone on this floor had something to do with the tour or Justin and they all knew what was going on in our hotel room. I walked aimlessly down the hallway trying to clear my head. I wasn't crying but I was sure as hell mad.

How could he betray me? Cheat on me right when I get back? He practially begged me to come on tour with him and he just cheats on me with Selena?

I stopped directly in the center of the hallway. I pull out my phone not even taking a look at any news, Twitter, or messages I may have recieved and go straight to my contact list. Who knew I would need him this early on about something...

"Hello?"

"Hi Uncle Mark.." I whispered.

"Sarah! My darling how are you? You didn't call me at all yesterday hun I was so nervous!"

"I'm sorry right when I got to the hotel we took of to the areana to rehearse. I'm sorry."

"It''s fine sweetie so how's it going? You and your boy miss each other too much the welcoming was just-"

"Yesterday was great up to the point were Justin went out and I was told this morning by him that he was with his ex doing things..."

There was a pause on the phone I had to check to see if he was on the line.

"No. Nuh uh put that damn boy on the phone right now!"

"I'm not even with him right now. I'm in the hall. I couldn't stand to look at him."

"Oh he better not think I'll forget this!"

"He apoligized and said he didn't know she was even gonna be there but he got drunk. He said he knows that's not a good excuse but that he doesn't love her and it was a mistake."

"That boy..." My uncles voice was hard and actually pretty scary.

"I have my first concert tonight and this was not how I wanted to spend it ya know?"

He sighed, "I know sweetheart. Listen what would probably be best to do is just focus on this concert tonight, focus on your music and don't worry about this right now. It'll only screw with your head. Baby you are ready for this and I know you are so just relax if you need to don't speak to him today and just focus on the main thing. Your preformance. Okay?"