Chapter 20: Love Me Like You Do

I woke up to Justins hands wrapped around my waist. I smiled and turned to look at him. As stalker as it sounded I took the time to look at him and feel so lucky. His face. The way he smiles when he gets in a good mood or how his lip pouts when he's sad or even when he's mad and his eyebrows scrunch up. No matter what he still looks perfect.

"I can feel you staring."

I snapped out my of my thoughts and looked at Justin to see him with his eyes closed but a smile on his face. I smiled too and flicked his head.

"Ow!" His eyes popped open and a pout was on his lips.

I giggled and kissed him.

"Much better" He said smiling.

I nodded my head and scooted closer to him, hiding my face.

"You're being strangely quiet today... Hmm how to fix that?"

I felt him chuckling, the roughness vibrating his body. I shook my head and smiled.

"Hmmm how about this" He said poking my stomach.

I yelped and moved off of the bed and frowned. He laughed and opened his arms. "C'mon baby talk to me!" He said and mumbled something which sounded like "Preferably dirty..."

I gasped and opened my mouth in an 'o'. He chuckled and motioned for me to come to him.

"Please? It's cold" he pouted and I had to give in. I mean c'mon who can resist him?? Answer is nobody!

I laid back down and he kissed my lips. "I love you" he said and I smiled.

"I love you too" I said speaking for the first time today. He won. He knew that'd get me to speak.

"I win" He smiled and I did too.

I stuck out my tongue and got up again walking to the bathroom. I turned to look at him before winking and shutting the door. I locked it just in case Justin decided to sneak up on me and pulled off my clothes. I stepped into the shower and relaxed as the hot water messaged my neck.

I washed up trying to be quick cause I knew Justin was waiting. I got out and wrapped the towel around my body before realizing I forgot to grab my personal stuff from my room. Aka panties and a bra. I sighed and wrapped the towel around me more before unlocking the door and stepping out. I looked around the room and gladly saw Justin wasn't there. I sighed a huge relief before going to my dresser and grabbed the first bra and undies I could find trying to hurry in case someone happened to walk in. I made my way quickly to the bathroom again when my bedroom door opened.

Of course it was Justin.

"Oh- I- um-uh- I d-didn't mean to um intrude I uh" he stuttered trying his best to cover his eyes. It was actually quite funny. I quietly laughed and he peeked through his fingers.

"Cover your eyes!" I yelled laughing.

"Oh right! Sorry sorry!" He yelled back and tried to walk out of the room unable the see. He would have succeed if one of my heels wouldn't have been in the way and caused him to fall.

"Ow! What was that a brick?!" He yelled and by this time I was on the floor dying laughing tears streaming down my face.

"Oh so you think this is funny Miss. Thompson?" He yelled turning his head back at me with his fingers still covering his eyes. Which of course made me laugh harder.

I watched as he quickly escaped through the door with one hand covering his eyes and the other dragging his body out. I laughed so hard I thought I was about to die. He took one last look at me and this time eyes uncovered getting a good look as of course I was laughing and the towel about fell.

I immediately stopped laughing and wrapped myself up. He laughed at my reaction and mumbled a cute 'sorry' before closing the door behind him. I sighed and just smiled. I sure got me a special one I thought before going to change shaking my head.

-----

When I finally got dressed and decent I walked down the stairs slowly. I wasn't sure where Justin went after our embarrassing, yet funny, situation. I laughed at the memory and made my way to the kitchen. I checked the clock and it said 10:53. Eh we didn't sleep so late. I heard the tv in the living room so I walked through the door and saw Justin sitting there eating a bowl of cereal with my uncle. I walked behind the couch and covered his eyes.

"Guess who?" I said cheery. He chuckled "Hmmm tricky tricky who could this gorgeous girl behind me with a beautiful voice be? I wonder..."

I giggled and he went on "However missy I would like my vision back my eyes are still adjusting to the early covering and from the most beautiful view it saw..." He lowered his voice at the last part making me smile. I uncovered his eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Shush up boy" I said and walked over to sit on the couch beside him. My uncle just snickered at our conversation and went back to reading the newspaper. I know I know he's old. I chuckled at that thought and Justin gave me a strange look.

"What?" he asked looking at me. I shook my head and sighed turning my head to look at him.

"As much that has happened this week I still feel happy. I feel like I can still laugh and enjoy myself" I whispered looking him straight in the eye.

"I'm glad baby. That's what you need." He said to me back kissing me lightly.

"It's only because I have you and my uncle to make me smile. I can still say I'm lucky to have you guys." I turned my head to look at my uncle who looked over at us when he heard me speak up louder.

"I love you guys. Thank you for everything" I said a small tear falling out and Justin kissed it away. My uncle smiled and murmured "love you too kiddo."

I smiled at looked at the tv enjoying the comfortable silence. Justin wrapped an arm around me and smiled too. He went back to eating his cereal that was placed on his lap on top of a pillow for height.

"Hey Justy?" I said using my cute yet convincing voice. His spoon was at his mouth as he slowly looked over at me his eyes suspicious.

"Uh oh you want something I can feel it.." He said making my uncle chuckle. "But yes? How may I help you?" I laughed and batted my eyelashes.

"I haven't had any breakfast today ya know and I was wondering since I'm nice and won't make you get up to get me some, that well can I have a bite?" I batted my eyelashes some more flashing a smile.

"Don''t fall for it Justin. Abort abort you'll get in her trance!" my uncled screamed from his seat. I swear..

Justin sighed and moved the spoon he was holding to my lips. I opened and he fed me the cereal.

"Dang boy couldn't resist her temptations!" My uncle sighed and got up leaving Justin and I to laugh and enjoy our time.