Chapter 50: I'll See You Soon Then

We walked back to the house in silence as I smiled and enjoyed the company of Justin.

"Scooters gonna be there when we get back," Justin murmured.

I nodded slowly. My mood was too great to falter. However once Justin leaves I will be a complete wreck but right now, I'm gonna enjoy the time I have and appreciate every second.

As Justin said the tour bus was there in front of the house not at all conspicuous. Note the sarcasm.

Justin sighed but I squeezed his hand. We walked into the house and immediately saw Scooter, Kenny, Pattie and of course my uncle and aunt waiting for us.

"Have fun?" Uncle Mark said from the couch.

I nodded and felt myself melt as Justin rubbed my hand with his thumb.

"Justin, Kenny already got your stuff in the bus so if you're ready we should start heading out." Scooter said bitting his lip.

Everyone knew how hard this was going to be hard for us and slowly got up from their spots on the couch. My uncle was the first to Justin.

"Come back soon ya hear? Take care of yourself Justin. You're a great guy for my Sarah."

They hugged quickly before my aunt hugged him and thanked him for everything.

"Sarah," Scooter said coming over to me. "Don't forget, in April you'll start rehearsals and in May will be your first concert. I'll be back in April to help you out with whatever you need alright? Take care of yourself until then," he hugged me tightly, smiling as he released me.

Pattie stood behind Scooter and hugged me like Scooter had before. "Thank you for making my boy happy. You're such an amazing girl," she whispered into my ear and I hugged her tightly.

After our goodbyes Pattie, Scooter and Kenny told Justin they'd meet him in the bus as my uncle and aunt already said goodbye to them.

I looked up into Justin's eyes blinking away some tears.

"Hey," he started wiping them away as quickly as they came. "We'll see each other soon and then I'll back to you permanently in May. Don't cry okay? I love you so very much Sarah. You're my everything don't ever forget that."

I nodded, "I love you." I stood on my toes and passionately kissed his lips.

Everything he's ever done for me I'll never be able to repay, but I know that one day he'll know just how much I've appreciated everything he's done.

I will never regret working as a janitor at the school I always dreamed to actually attend, because that brought me to Justin. Him hearing me sing and thinking I was good was just the beginning as he told Scooter about me and eventually getting me a record deal. In four months I will be having my own concert and with this new family I have. I will be always grateful.

Justin, Scooter, Uncle Mark; I would always be grateful for.

Scooter, for allowing me to live my dream as he actually signed me with the record label. I couldn't thank him enough for helping me during concerts and being just as supportive as anyone else. He's like another father figure I suppose so I can talk to him whenever and I appreciated having someone like that.

My uncle, who never had kids of his own, when he took me in with my Aunt Liza. The man who finished raising me to be who I am now. My aunt and him will always be in my heart as they were there for me through it all, even as my aunt passed. My uncle could've left me as this happened yet he stayed and continued to show me love. He would continue to show me love when the day Justin and I get married he would the one to gives me away to Justin, the one walking me down the isle. I couldn't thank him enough.