Chapter 7: Take A Chance

After a week of working at Juilliard the school decided to give a break for their students which meant I also get a break. Uncle Mark of course says I should keep working because I just started and am already getting a break. Even though I know he's kidding sometimes he just pushes me and gets me annoyed. Anyways I'm out on break for a week plus weekends and I really could use it.

Working as a janitor isn't really hard but it is tiring. The school is huge and it's just so much to do in a day and if I don't finish it that day I have to stay later. Though not everything is bad. I do get a good amount in paychecks an I have met some really nice people at the school who I hang out with and text when we get the chance.

Molly: Hey girll! Do you want to come hang out with me and Cindy at the mall? :)

Me: Sure! That sounds great I'll meet you there! :)

Molly: Great! You know where so I'll see you soon! Oh and we invited Lucas... ;)

I smiled a little at that because they try so hard to hook me up with him but he's just not for me. Lucas is this incredible dancer I had seen one day while I was cleaning out the studio. He has incredible blue eyes and blonde curly hair. Although he's really nice and sweet, he's just not my type. Still they insist on getting us together.

As I started to get my outfit picked out I begin to wonder about Justin. He still after a week or so hasn't texted me. I thought we had some kind of friendship that one day when he was hiding out from fans but I guess not. It was probably just me freaking out that I actually met the guy.

It's crazy that I actually thought something real could come from this. He'd never like me.

~~~~~

Justin's POV

I sat in my hotel room and just was going crazy. This past week of rehearsals and concerts I've thought of one person and only her. Sarah... The way her eyes sparkled when she looked at me made my heart hurt and made me go crazy. I was so nervous talking to her that day and I still can't figure out why. What was it about her that just every time I think about her my heart skips a beat?

It's been a week and I haven't had any communication with her. I haven't texted her or called. I'll make a fool of myself since she probably only cares for my career. Not for me personally. Its a shallow thing to worry about but in this line of work, it's hard to trust anyone.

I wish I knew more about her. It's just her big brown eyes that sink right into me. She's so perfect. Her dark brown hair that brushed her cheek as she smiled and then her voice. That might be the reason. Not just her singing voice but her laugh. Oh her laugh just made everything feel better and when she sang? I was telling the truth when I said it was the best thing I've heard in forever. What should I do?

My thoughts were pushed aside as Scooter, my manager, and Usher came in my room.

"Hey man." I said as I got up and hugged Usher than Scooter.

"How are you feeling Justin?" Usher asked seriously making me kinda confused. The concert last night went great and just being tired was the only down side.

"Uhh... Good?" I laughed wondering why he was acting like that.

"You sure? I mean you seem distracted. Don't get me wrong kid your concerts have been great and all, but your mind seems somewhere else." Scooter said and yeah he's right. My mind was with Sarah back at the auditorium. Man I'm losing my fucking mind.

"Well... " I started and they both raised their eyebrows urging me to continue. I sighed " You know that day when I had to run from those screaming fans and got seperated from you guys and you picked me up at that school?" I said and Scooter nodded. "Well when I was in there I met someone..." I said looking down at my feet. Why was I so nervous to tell them? I've told them about plenty of other girls why was this one making me lose my mind? When I looked back up at them they started to smile at me funny.

"Awh look Ush, Justy has a big crush!" Scooter said making me smile a little.

"Oh yeah! Way to go Justy!" Usher said in agreement to Scooter calling me that horrendous nickname. They're idiots. "So what's this mystery girls name?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. Sometimes I worry...

"Sarah." I say smiling a little.

"Have you talked to her?" Scooter said making me kinda upset since no, I haven't, but I want to so bad.

"No." I say and they just look at me curious. "I mean I want to, but I'm worried. I can't tell if she even likes me and if she doesn't I'll look like a fucking idiot." I say getting even more down.

"Oh come on Justin." Usher says after a while in silence. "I don't see one reason she wouldn't like you back. And if she doesn't like you back you make her! Come on man take a chance! You never know. Remember never say never." He winks at me and stands up and heads for the door, Scooter right behind him.

"Oh and we leave in 2 days. Make sure you do this fast," Scooter says and closes the door. I have the best and supportive friends. I smile to myself chuckling as I take my phone out of my pocket and look for the certain contact that makes my heart go nuts. I jump on my bed and press send message.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awh little Justy is crushin'! Hahahah well anyway that was the first and NOT last Justin Point of View. I might switch around later in the book. I hope I'm doing good with making them longer and I might just make another chapter today. I have that feeling of inspiration! ;) Bye! Love you all and thanks for reading. <3

(By the way this is fiction and some things might not be what they are in real life. This is not based on anything and I am just using Juilliard as a setting. Sorry if things that I write don't actually go with the school. Just remember its a fiction story. Not based on anything or anyone.)