Chapter 5: Edge of Desire

"Hey..." I said nervously. This 'Mystery Man' was no mystery. No wonder there were girls screaming.

This is Justin Bieber.

"I'm sorry if not suppose to be here... There's uh fans and um..." He cut off. Probably worried he's gonna get in trouble for coming through a back door or the fact that I might go crazy and scream to the world he's here in front on me.

"It's okay. I mean I'm sure it is." I stammered. "So are you okay?" I said. "I mean you're not hurt, are you..?"

He chuckled. "No. Haha, just I was supposed to be at a interview right now so I need to leave... Can you tell me where I'm at? So they can get me?" He asked. So that's why he was anxious.

"You're at the Julliard School." I said and continued to wonder how I actually could be in the same room as him.

I'm not such a huge fan because I never could be. I like his music and all but never had the money to go to a concert or even get a cd, even though I know some songs by him and they're wonderful. I admire him for being able to become an artist at an early age. To actually be able to make it just by posting videos on YouTube.

"Oh okay cool thanks. I'll text that to Kenny now," he said looking down at his phone. While he did this I continued to look at him and noticed was wearing a New York black snapback and had dark skinny jeans, sagging I might add, and some white Supras. Quit staring. Stop now. I looked away just as he looked back up and started to sweep again trying to act busy.

"Um, I'm Justin by the way..." He held out his hand and smiled so I smiled back and sighed going to where the stairs were to be able to reach his hand dropping the broom.

"Sarah." I said back.

"Sarah..." He repeated. "Nice name,"

"Thanks."

There was an awkward silence for awhile before he spoke up. "Mind if I sit for a while? Kenny's on the other side of New York so it might be awhile," he chuckled.

"Um, no problem I guess I'd have to ask Bill. He's my boss." I replied.

He looked around the auditorium then back at me and looked at my uniform. "So you're a janitor? You seem kinda young no offense," he said blushing.

Why is he so nervous? I am too, but he's Justin Bieber. I'm a random girl who's a janitor.

"Trainee. Janitor Trainee to be exact," he smiled and I continued, "But yes I am kinda young to be a janitor. I want to go to the school, not work for it, but for now? This will have to do."

He looked around some more taking this in. "Why do you want to go here? It's a great school and all but for what do you want to go here for?" he asked trying to figure me out like everyone else.

"I love singing. I've been singing ever since I can remember and if I go here maybe I can make something of myself."

He took this in for awhile and then said, "Sing."

"Sing what? Here? Now?"

"Yeah. Now." He smiled slightly. I sighed but I chuckled to myself wondering if I really was gonna sing to Justin Bieber but why not.

"Don't say a word, just come over and lie here with me,

'cause I'm just about to set fire to everything I see.

I want you so bad I'll go back on the things I believe,

there I just said it, I'm scared you'll forget about me"

He just looked at me and smiled, "That was really good. John Mayer huh? You did great, best I've heard in a while actually." He started to blush a little in his cheeks and it made he look so young and innocent.

I felt my cheeks burn up as I was blushing too. "Thanks," I smiled back.

"So if you can sing... Can you dance?" he said sending me a wink and doing the famous Michael Jackson move, spinning and landing on his toes grabbing the edge of his pants.

I laughed loudly and luckily had some good shoes on as I copied him perfectly, even adding Michael's famous ow.

He busted out laughing and so did I. It amazed me how comfortable we both were.

"Damn girl!" He said adding another laugh. "Okay. but can you do this?" He goes to do a glide and trips on a very elegant rug. We burst into laughter.

"Never mind you probably don't want to do that." He chuckles and tries to get back up but can't seem to get out for some reason.

"I'm stuck." He makes a pout face. I sigh, laughing as I walk down the stairs off of the stage. I walk over to him and untangle him from the rug. Suddenly his phone goes off making us both jump. He chuckles as he tries to find his phone and still get untangled.

"Oh great, now I lost my phone." He laughs and is barely audible.

"I think you're bad luck," I say grabbing his phone that got all the way across the isle.

"Maybe.. Or it's just you." He says answering his phone still laughing.

"He-Hello?" he says as he is still laughing over the embarrassing fail he has just accomplished. I smile and walk away trying to contain my laughter as well.

I go and pick up my phone off the stage floor and look to check the time. 12:17. I won't be out of here for 5 more hours.

"Yeah okay. I'm on my way out. Bye." He hangs up the phone and looks at me.

"They're outside. I gotta go..." he says making a face.

"Okay well I had a nice time I suppose." I chuckle sending him a wink.

"Sorry about the mess I made. It won't happen again considering I now know I shouldn't teach you how to dance. It leads in me falling and failing miserably." We both laugh again thinking about his major fail.

"Yeah now we know." I smile and he looks at me and blushes.

He seems hesitant for a few seconds before he blurts out, "Here, put your number in." I arch my eyebrow in confusion but I slowly grab  his phone. "You seem like a really nice person. We're going to keep in touch, okay?"

"Okay. I guess you'll survive the bad luck huh?" I say smiling.

"Oh yeah I most defiantly will." He says grinning and laughs as he runs up the isle and out the door leaving me alone to wonder... Did that really just happen?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I realized my last chapters were not very long at all so I'm gonna work on that now, making longer chapters. I actually really like this chapter cause its sweet and maybe the beginning of something? ;) well keep reading more to come! Thanks everyone!