Authors Note (Updated)

Hey guys, long time no chat! I've missed you guys terribly!

So I wanted to say first...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 20K READS!!!!!!

I was in shock the other day when I looked and I can't believe it! Thanks to everyone who has read or commented, voted, or followed because I love you!

~With that, I wanted your guys' help.

I want to do a sequel for this book but I have no idea how to start it or what to include with it. She's an artist now, a singer, and I don't know how I'm going to write tour life and concerts or whatever.

I NEED YOUR GUYS' HELPPPP?

Message me or comment please! I'm beggin you!

OR.

If you don't think I should even do a sequel please comment that as well.

Thanks for everything and hopefully I'll hear from you soon? Message me whenever and I will reply quickly. Also comment your JB or, one direction fans out there, books and I will be happy to read them. Or even dedicate them to me so I can get to it quicker. I'll comment, vote, and follow ya. :)

LOVE YOU!

~~~

UPDATE (March 1, 2015.)

WOAH. Hi.

Didn't expect me again did ya?

Well it's been forever since I've touched this book in anyway but a recent comment from a fabulous reader made me want to give an update.

So I've been working on a Niall fan fiction so the sequel will not be up anytime soon.

I don't think it's possible for me to do two books a once. It's hard to update just the one sometimes. XD

So thanks to all of you for the continuous support. We have around 40K reads. That's insane!! Voting and commenting helps so much so thank you.

The sequel will be next priory after "Hood" (the Niall book) is completed. (If you still want it) c:

Thank you so much. Continue to give suggestions if you think of any.

Still love you all!