Just for fun chapter... O.o

WRITTEN BY @carmenluvs1Dforever NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D I'm sorry guys.... Love me still please! MY ACTUAL CHAPTER COMING OUT LATER TODAYISH?! maybe...

Justins POV

the morning after we have sex, i look at sarahs naked body. i smiled and then slapped sarahs butt to wake her up.

"Go make me waffles," i said as she looked at me.

"r u ok?" she asks me.

"Yeah im fine, no go cook me food!!!!!!!!!"

she gets outta bed, still naked and makes me waffles!!!!!!!! Yummy!!!!! and she doesnt even get any. mwa haha!

We are both still naked, when we hear a door open. we look and see zombies coming through the door.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i yell. I start to run the other way towards the window, leaving sarah to her death.

"SEE YA LATER SUCKKERS!!!!!!!!!!" i yell and jump out the window. But then.....! DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN DUN DUN DUUUUUN DUN DUN DUN D-U-U-U DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN- DONT DROP THAT DUN DUN DUN- DUUUUUUUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN DUN.

i fly away as superman, naked superman. YEEEE HAW!!! then my owers start to fail, and i fall out of the sky.

"But you can't fly unless you let ya,

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall

I will catch you if you fall

If you spread your wings

You can fly away with me

But you can't fly unless you let ya,

Let yourself fall"

I am still singing as i am falling to my death. and the last thing on my mind was sarah. i loved he- no, i loved her WAFFLES!!!!!!! man i am gonna miss her waffles. they were sweet and sensitive and understood all my problems. goodbye waffles!!!

Boom. I'm dead. Sarah got eaten my zombies and the end.

Just gon say, I love justin bieber and meghans story. this was just for fun. hope you guys love it!!!