Chapter 33: He Needs Gas

A couple of days has passed since Justin and I's little argument and we have been back to normal. Well without the constant teasing because I had actually gotten sick. I told him it was the kid on the plane but he would always laugh at me.

I decided to stay home that day we made up considering I did vomit once before I left and Uncle Mark forced me to go back to bed. I wasn't complaining since I could text and talk to Justin for a little bit before he had to go get ready for a concert which I fell asleep once we disconnected so we completely forgot about the fight.

Today I was going back to work because I was feeling a little better and I needed the money. Justin and I continued to disagree about me working since according to him I didn't need money. I had told him no because there was no way I would just not work and let him pay for everything by getting me a ridiculous amount of money on a credit card.

I don't want to take advantage to the fact he is a major pop star and he can pay for everything my uncle and I have been struggling to pay off like the car or taxes because if he were a regular guy he wouldn't be able to. I will not take advantage of him.

Besides if Scooter can get my career going and I don't make a fool of myself I will be able to pay for things myself. Don't get me wrong I understand Justin wanting to help but he can pay for dinners or movies but not bills and payments that aren't even his.

So that was one thing we have been discussing rather feverishly about as well as me flying out to his tour stop and going on tour with him.

Of course I miss him and of course it might be better for me, for my career but I can't bring myself to do it. I feel like if I do I will be leaving my uncle and everything I have ever known. I've grew up here in New York, in this house, when things were much simpler and I don't want to leave it.

When I'd leave to try to live in an apartment with my friends last year I missed my aunt and uncle and the comfort of the surroundings I had when I was a kid with my parents.

Justin understood that but we still got into it about that to the point I had hung up. I felt bad afterwards but I couldn't take it anymore. It was a point where I was still sick and feeling like crap I couldn't take the constant arguing lightly back and forth. He of course forgave me and I felt terrible the rest of the day even though he had told me not worry about it.

I'm just not ready. Yet.

------

"Have fun at work babe," Justin said over the phone slightly out of breath as he was at rehearsal.

His tour stop is currently at London an hour before Madrid was so it is around three there with the 5 hour difference.

"Yeah I'm sure. Bill's a lot of fun." I sniffled considering I'm still sick.

"Did you take your medicine?"

"Yes sir," I said sarcastically

"Oh yeah that's much better call me that!" He said laughing.

I stuck the key in the ignition and started my car.

"Hey I'm leaving gotta go... Love you so much babe." I even hate these short goodbyes.

"Yeah I gotta rehearse. Text me later? You know the time difference right?" He said questionably.

"Yes Justin," I laughed.

"Okay okay geez bye babe."

We hung up and I started my drive down the road hitting the interstate. Oh how I miss Justin. The thought of him makes my head swirl. Our 2 month anniversary is soon so I'm excited. He is suppose to be stopping by in a couple weeks so we can be together for our 2 months and I honestly can't wait.