Chapter 29: Goodbyes

"Her face!" Justin yelled telling Ryan and Chaz the story if our little run in with Selena. We sat in our hotel room it was a little past 10 at night just relaxing and talking.

"I can't believe you did that! I wish I was there!" Chaz said falling on the floor laughing. Ryan was silently laughing clapping his hands like a retarded seal. I smiled and took a bow.

"Well I mean what else was I suppose to do? Say thank you?" I smirked and Justin pulled me in and kissed my temple.

"I just wish I would've been there! She was so mean to me." Ryan said as Chaz nodded.

"Yeah so was Ashley, Sabrina, Miranda. They would hit on us behind Justin's back!" I felt Justin tense beside me so I rubbed his arm.

"Well I guess it's a good thing they did since if they didn't I would be with them and not beautiful you." he whispered in my ear. I giggled as it tickled and Ryan and Chaz pretended to gag.

"Save the PDA for the bedroom guys." Chaz said turning his eyes. I gasped and threw a pillow at him since he was at the other sofa.

"So the other ones hit on us and this one actually hits us! You sure know how to pick em JB." Ryan said clapping sarcastically. I stuck my tongue out at him and poked Justin cheek.

"For that you guys get more Public Display of Affection." Justin turned towards me pulling me close and full on kissing me in front of his friends.

As we kissed we heard plenty of 'ews' and 'stop' from the boys but Justin kept at it.

"Justin knock it off before you hurt the girl."

Justin let go of my face and quickly turned around towards the door. Scooter was standing there smirking.

"Why does everyone say that? I'm not gonna hurt her face! I'm a pro." He got up and walked over to Scooter and did their hand shake.

"So wassup?" Justin asked.

"Well we got a plane booked to NY tomorrow and I needed to know your plan. Are you going back there with everyone, staying here, going somewhere else before we leave? I texted you earlier but you never answered back but I guess I know why..." he held up his phone on twitter and it was a picture of Selena with ice cream on her face.

Someone there must have took it.

"Scoot-" Justin started.

"Save it. I don't wanna know. She probably deserved it if little Sarah here was the one to do it." he chuckled and shook his head. I felt myself blush.

"Anyways so whats the plan? Let me know soon boy." he said walking back out the door and making his way into his own hotel room.

We never really talked about what we were gonna do. I mean we all knew I had to get back to NY for work and my uncle but we didn't think about saying goodbye just yet. I felt my heart tighten thinking of having to leave him or he leave me. His tour was still going on and he would have to leave again.

"Sarah?" Justin said sending me away from my thoughts.

"Oh sorry just zoned out." I said grabbing the hair tie from my wrist and pulling my hair up in a bun.

The room got silent as we all just stood there thinking of the events. Even Chaz was quiet and that's saying something.

"I don't want to leave JB. I miss you bro." Chaz eventually let out and we all looked up to see Ryan nodding in agreement.

Justin sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "I miss you guys too." He patted Ryan on the back and then shook his head and looked at me.

"I don't want to leave you either. I'd miss you to much." he whispered quietly.