Sequel

Hello.

It has come to my attention on numerous occasions that for some reason, you guys like this book. (Which totally warms my heart and gives me so much encouragement but it was written FOREVER ago. It's pretty bad lol)

In any case, I hinted numerous times over the years that I was thinking of a sequel after I finished my other book Hood.

And here we are and Hood is not finished. 

Lack of time ultimently caused that but then I lost readers and I didn't see a point. 

I hesitantly update that book sometimes but I've come to realize, if you guys would want more from this story and these characters, then why fight you?

Therefore, if you check  my page I will be posting the sequel to Two Hearts, One Beat called Our Heartbeats. 

(I came up with that name YEARS ago)

Now don't get your hopes up to high, it's not already written and you'll have to bear with me and my inconsistent updates.

But if you're willing to give it a try so am I.

BUT BUT I need your help.

In Our Heartbeats, the first thing posted will be for you guys to give me your ideas and what you would like to see. In the previous authors note on this book some have already given me ideas to work with (thank you) but I wanted to ask again and see.

OH by the way, I'm changing Sarah's actress portrayal to Maia Mitchell instead of Lucy Hale.

So I'll be changing this cover and what not.

I think that's about it, see you soon. 

Thanks for everything. Let's do this. Sequel is finally coming. :)