Chapter 18: The Story

PLEASE READ >>>>

Guys.. I finally uploaded yesterday worked so hard to get it uploaded for you guys and when I did it didn't show my whole story. I tried to fix it on my Ipod... and it got deleted. Greattttttt. -.-

SO I guess I'm gonna have to write it over and it's not gonna be as good probably since the one I wrote originally was 3 pages! I'll try though and I hope its good. I'm so sorry and I'm hoping I upload this today.

Btw I might be starting to ask for some comments/votes for the next chapters. Ya know how some people do only cause I wanna know what you guys are thinking! :) Two comments for this chapter (probably how it sucked..) Haha again I'm sorry about this chapter and how I accidentally deleted it. But here you go. Take 2.... Yay. ;b

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: The Story

We got to the house and I began to feel anxious.

"Sarah it's cleaned up" Uncle Mark said quietly. I nod and feel Justin squeeze my hand that he'd been holding. We walked towards the house and I held my breath scared of what I might find but it was cleaned and I felt better.

"Do you guys what something to eat or drink?" Aunt Miranda said. I looked at Justin and he shook his head.

"Nah we're good. We're gonna go upstairs." I said and led Justin to the stairs. As I made my way up them I noticed Justin falling behind a little. I realized he was looking at the pictures on the wall.

"That's cute" he said pointing to the picture of me when I was 7 with my parents. I quickly looked away and slowly started up the stairs. "Hey c'mon let's go. I'm sorry." He said and grabbed my hand again. We quickly walked towards my room and I shut the door.

I sat him on my bed and closed my eyes. "Okay tell me.." I said nervously. I didn't want him to leave. I needed him so much right now.

"Well umm" he started "We were suppose to um leave today bu-"

"What?" I interrupted getting up from the bed "You're leaving today?" I'm gonna throw up I swear it.

"No! No! We were suppose to! Scooter gave me a couple more days to spend with you since I have to go to an awards show on Sunday." He said quickly.

I look at him and I start to smile. "There's that smile." He said with his own smile forming. He slowly walked towards me wrapping his hands around my waist "So I get the rest of today, tomorrow and probably Friday to spend with you." he says and I immediately freeze.

Friday.

I squirm out of his arms and run to my desk shuffling threw the papers and crap to find my calender. I check it my heart pounding. I've been so caught up with whats been going on and with Justin I completely forgot the date.

October 11th.

"Sarah..?" Justin says quietly. "What's wrong?"

I feel tears coming as I look away from the calender. I don't look at him as I say "I'm gonna tell you everything" I whisper and sit him on my bed before beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Flashback)

October 11th 2010

"Sarah? Will you come and help me set the table dear?" Aunt Liza said from in the kitchen.

"Yeah one sec!" I say quickly finishing my text to my boyfriend Kyle. We've bee dating since middle school and I'm in tenth grade now so we're pretty good together you could say.