Chapter 28: Exes

a/n: has quite the bit of cuss words... sorry bout that everyone.

~~~~~~~

Chapter 28: Exes

"Guys it's not what it looks like." I said shaking my head quickly.

"Justin didn't do this did he?" Ryan said quietly as he stopped my head and placing his hand slowly on my cheek. Chaz was beside he staring at it wide eyes.

"No! Course not!" I said and stepped back. They were to close for comfort.

"Well who did? Sarah... did something happen at the party? D-did someone..." Chaz murmured.

"No! Are you crazy?! Just forget it okay? In the morning I'll cover it with make up Justin will never tell."

"Why do you wanna cover it? Why don't you tell him?" Ryan asked as Chaz keep staring at me.

"He doesn't need to worry about it. It was nothing! It wasn't abuse or rape or whatever your thinking and Justin did not do it so just drop it!" I touched my cheek and the pain was going down.

"Well I don't think you'll be able to cover it." Chaz said staring at it.

"Yeah it's really bad... maybe we should take you to the hospital? It's kinda bleeding." Ryan said grabbing the towel from the counter and placing it slowly on my cheek.

"I'll cover it, it'll be fine. I'm tired guys I'll see you tomorrow." I said hugging then both and kissing their cheeks.

"Okay. Just know we didn't mean to make you upset or mad it's just your the only girl Justin's had that is actually down to earth, no pun intended." Chaz smirked but Ryan continued.

"We want to make sure your okay because if something happened to you on our watch he'd never forgive us and would be devastated it happened to you."

I smiled. Ah best friend love.

"Thanks guys. For caring and everything."

We said our goodbyes and I was exhausted. I walked to the bedroom and saw Justin laying there snoring a little. The suitcase was beside the bathroom so I grabbed what I needed and went into the bathroom.

I silently closed the door. Damn my cheek does look bad... Chaz was right it will be hard to cover. I don't want Justin to see it. I don't want him to worry he has enough on him already what with the Selena crap. He was really upset about that, I don't want to add on that. I sighed. What am I going to do?

I quickly changed out of the dress and into some shorts and a tank top then washed my face ridding the make up. I had to be careful with my cheek. It stopped bleeding so it makes it a little easier to cover. Once I was done I walked back out grabbed a blanket from the bed and pillow and moved to the couch since Justin was talking up the whole bed again like last night.

I walked to the couch in the living room and laid down getting comfortable. I set my alarm to 9 so I could wake up hopefully before Justin.

I'm not going out to drink for awhile.

-------

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Morning already? Great.

I got up at least with no hangover just a little headache. The fuzz of the carpet felt good on my feet. Chills ran up my arms as the air condition was on.

I walked towards the room to make sure I cover my cheek. I opened the door and Justin was not where I expected him too.

I heard the bathroom shower being in use. Shit. I looked around the room for my purse or my makeup bag. Where is it? Oh yeah the bathroom and guess who's in there. Sarcasm is a bitch.