Chapter 4: Mystery Man

We walked for what seemed like forever, up and down stairs, walking past students giving me strange looks and grins as they saw me. Yeah I am working here. Get over it. Oh well, just do what you have to do and leave. As we finally stopped at some grand doors, Bill grabbed his keys hanging from his tag and picked the blue silver key. I made a note of that as he opened the door.

When he opened them I saw why they were so big. This was the auditorium room with a huge stage and tons of velvet red seats. The most gorgeous place you could see. Big chandlers hung from the ceiling and all around were antique paintings and white borders on the walls.

I accidentally let a wow leave my mouth causing Bill to chuckle. "Yeah never gets old looking at this place." He grabs a broom and tosses it to me. Luckily I caught it so I wouldn't be to embarrassed

"Go broom the stage and I'll get the vacuum from the supply closet down the hall." I nod slowly still in awe of the place.

He leaves the room and I start walking up the isle humming Edge of Desire by John Mayer. Once I get to the stage I can't help it anymore. I start singing the song fulfilling my dream of singing on a stage, a real one.

"love is really nothing

but a dream that keeps waking me

for all of my trying

we still end up dying

how can it be?"

My voice echoed through the large room, bouncing of the walls making it sound really beautiful.

As I continued to sing I started to hear many girls... screaming? I stopped singing and got kinda worried. Why are people screaming? Is everyone alright?

Then through the back door to the right of me a man with a dark blue hoodie walked in. Shouldn't these doors be locked? Please don't have a gun. Don't murder me.

 I assume he doesn't notice me on the stage as takes his phone out of his pocket. He clicks a few thing before putting the phone up to his ear.

"Yeah man hey I-," the other person on the line yells frantically through the phone loud enough for me to hear cuttting the man off. "No I-," He gets cut off again by the person on the line.

"Listen. I'm in this like huge room stage thing I guess." He waits as the other person responds.

"Nah man I don't know I just saw fans and ran. I finally found a door that was open and got inside. They're still out there." He looked toward the door listening to the person on the phone longer this time. "Okay. Alright man I'll wait here. Bye."

He got off the phone and still hasn't noticed me. He places the phone in his pocket and looks around probably taking admiration of the room like I had. The wall next to stage must've blocked his view of me as he still hadn't seen me. I decided to actually do my job and sweep, hoping Bill will come in and ask questions to this mystery man instead of me. His back was towards me so I can't see his face but the voice... Sounds familiar.

He starts to play some music and I realize its Michael Jackson's, Bad. Who is this? He starts to sing along with it and dance really well, and as he's dancing and about to do a turn I understand who this is.

"Oh. Well hello."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hey again. :) Heres the other chapter tonight. Im probably gonna do more cause I have nothing better to do. Hahha anyways enjoy! Oh and thanks to @BhabyRish! Keep reading