4

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒 , 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃
𝒮𝑒𝓋𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒 , 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

My cramps was on 1000 and I still ain't recover from the party from last night so I ain't go to school. I was home alone. Moms was at work, and Brooklyn was at school.

Speaking of the devil...

"Hey ma."

"You feeling better?"

"Yeah. I took some Tylenol. I should be good."

"You got my stuff from titi house?"

"I dead forgot." I heard her suck her teeth on the other line. "I'll do it right now."

"Mhm..Bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up. I hugged and put on my slides before walking out of the apartment.

I knocked on 2B, standing with my weight on my left leg. It was already getting late, it was next door so I didn't care.

"Hi mami!" Kaykay's mom said flying the door open, throwing her arms over me. I always loved coming over here.

"Heyyy!" I smiled. I took off my shoes and walked in, and the smell of food cooking hit my nose.

"Hey India boo." Kianna, Kay's sister, boasted,pulling me into a hug.

"Hey love." I said.

"Kevin! Mi bebe esta aqui!" His mom yelled .

"You hungry mami?"

"No. I just ate. Thank you."

Kevin's head poked out his room door and looked at me.

"Deja de actuar tímido." His mom said rolling her eyes,
walking over to him.

"Ma you know how it is between them." His sister said.

"What happened? You two use to be so close." She said in a thick accent.

Me and him both shrugged at the same time.

She shook her head. "I'll get your stuff." She said walking off.

"Bitch I haven't seen you in a minute." Kianna said standing by her bedroom door.

"Everybody be saying that." I laughed. "But we go to the same school sis. You see me more then anyone."

"You be having a mug on your face with a hoodie and headphones I be scared to say hi." She said.

"You know-"

"How ya moms?" Kay spoke out, cutting me off. I jumped back because i was shocked and a lil scared. I looked up at him, and he was staring at me.

"She's good."