39

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

"Bro I'm not matching nothing. You never even got bread to light up." Jatavia argued with Tdot. Ever since Dthang said something about her giving him a chance, she just been cutting his ass every chance she got.

"Are you dumb nigga? I make whatever you make in a month in a day." He said backing out a few debit cards. "Tap in Stupid." He said with a thick accent.

"Y'all niggas might as well do the nasty already." Dthang said lowly for only me to hear. I laughed and shook my head. My phone buzzed shortly after making me look down.

My phone read 11:27 PM and a notification from Dougie flashed under the time.

Dougie💙
Yo

I quickly responded with Yo back, automatically thinking the worst. It's been almost a month since Dougie and I been messing around. Something in the back of my head just keeps telling me it won't last this time and he'll just cheat again but I don't know. I'm really just saying Fuck it with a lot of things in my life right now.

"Yo y'all need anything from the store?" Bando asked making me lift my head back up. He was playing with the end of his twist and just had a blank expression on his face.

I quickly shook my head no, receiving a stare from everybody.

"You got me with the fronto?" Daniel said.

"I gotchu. You sure you don't want nothing?" He said as his eyes landed on me.

"I'm good to be honest. Thank you."

I felt a small nudge to my ribs making me look to the left of me. "Dougie know you here?" Jatavia semi-whispered in my ear.

"Mhm. Why?" I said.

"Because Nas texting my phone bugging again. I wanted to know how he knew I was here. I think Dougie ratted." She sighed. I watched her turn off her phone and walk off somewhere to a group of females.

My phone vibrated in my hands once again.

Dougie💙
Right a hexagon got 8 sides? This nigga Kay tweaking.

I squinted my eyes and chuckled to myself.

India
no baby, it has six i think you talking about a octagon

"Nigga slow." Dthang said hovering over my shoulder.

"Mind your business." I sucked my teeth, moving over, letting him sit next to me.

"How that been going?"

I sighed. "Surprisingly good." Me and Dougie been talking for about a month now. We been chilling for the most part, barely argue or anything. My mother been having suspicion I been with him but nothing really proves we're together. Now a days when we link we go downtown to do something or either his crib.

"Love that for you gang." He said forcefully. He then let out a laugh.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing." He said letting his hand go over his face with a smirk still on his face.

"Weirdo." I mumbled.

"I'm playing chill. Just find it crazy how I'm happy you with my opp. Fuck it though. You happy, I'm happy."

"You just chatting." I said looking around. I spotted Bando walking back with a black plastic bag.

"Glookin gang." Dthang said taking the small packet of fronto out. He then slid out a bag of weed from his pocket, along with papers.

"I ain't gon lie that's funny bud." Tdot said.

"I ain't gon lie you on my dick." Dthang responded back.

"Where you got that from?" I said looking at his bag of weed.

"Bro I'm tucking."

"This nigga here." Jatavia said.

"You can keep tucking because nobody smoking that shit anyways." I said laughing.

"You playing with me." Dthang mugged me, and went back to rolling his blunts.

Another buzz came through to my phone, but this time it was from my mother.

Mommy💝
Where you at? Titi said you not at her house.

I sucked my teeth and cleared my notifications. My mother and I still been bickering and shit ever since. It's to the point where I stay at Dthang's house more then my own. Don't get me wrong my mother still one of my favorite people in the world and I understand she just care but a lot of shit she been doing be just ode.

He put the bag of sour patches out, I smiled at him and took two blue ones.

The street lights flickered on which caused me to look at my phone for the time. It only read 7'o clock. I decided I was just going to back inside to text my mom and let her know I was good and to facetime my man.

"I'm outta here y'all." I mumbled.

"Where you going? It's mad early." Tdot wondered.

"Just back to Daniel crib. I'm sleepy."