19

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

𝕀𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕒 𝕃𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕊𝕖𝕧 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩, 𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕣𝕜

"Ma where's Dougie?" I asked out of breath a little. It's 12 in the afternoon and I been looking around for him, just to say my regular Hi, but I ain't seen him. My apartment not even that big for me to lose him.

"He told he found a place to stay. He ain't tell you? He was up and outta here in the morning."

"Nah he ain't tell me." I said scrunching my face up. I'm hearing her correctly?

My mom let out a silent laugh as she chopped up some onions. "Why you look so mad? I thought you didn't even like him."

"I don't." I mumbled. "But he could've at-least told me. That's rude as fuck."

"Oop." My mother said. " I thought he told you."

I wasn't even trying to get myself heated over this but I felt fake played. We kiss and you just dip on me ? You couldn't even tell me you was leaving, that was a bad move on his end. A part of me expected some shit like this from him so I'm not even gonna stress it .

"India! You're phone ringing." Brooklyn yelled from my room.

I spin back on my feet and walked back into my room. "Why you even in my room?" I asked her as I picked up my phone.

Brooklyn was sprawled over my bed, watching tv, letting her feet kick up. "Because I want to."

"You only doing this cause mommy here." I rolled eyes and unlocked my phone.

dthang💚
you dressed ?

india 💞
yeaa why?

dthang💚
come to the ave, i got bud

I hearted his message and slightly smiled at it. He always knew when I needed a good cyph.

"Don't mess up my stuff." I simply said before walking out of the room.

"Ma I'm going to Daniel house."

"Don't be out too late." She warned. "You okay baby?"

"Mhm." I said throwing my coat on. "Bye I love you."

I wasted no time ordering myself a uber as I jogged down the steps. This probably was the fasted I left the house just for weed.

I pushed on the door and heard Jatavia bird ass shouting at Nas.

"Nigga move! I'm waiting for India." She said getting out his grasp.

"Stop raising your voice like I'm one of them niggas you be playing with in school." Nas said pinning her against the car. Everyone seemed so unbothered, they be at it almost every day.