61

𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟 (𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕚𝕖 𝔹)𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 , 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 , 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩

I put out the blunt I was smoking before walking into my mother's building. I been back and forth in her house and Yagi's ever since I got out.

"Hi ma." I forced a smile, hugging her. Me and my mother's relationship got better once she visited me in jail. She promised to give me another try and not judge my lifestyle. I could tell she wanted to still tell me to get out this lifestyle before it was too late but it wasn't really anything she could say that could do that.

"Hi baby. You smell like that dope." She eyed me.

I laughed, sitting on the couch. "What you making?"

"Just some rice and gravy."

I nodded and looked at the tv even though I had zero interest in it. I had just got back from Asian's hotel, I couldn't wait til she went back to Houston. I miss India. I thought with a new bitch I'd forget about her but I just be looking for some of her qualities in these bitches and it never worked.

"Yo ma. You remember India?"  I said deciding to vent to her.

"Yeah. That sweet girl." She said, cleaning the rice.

"I think she done with me. She blocked me on everything. None of my messages going through. Blocked on Instagram. Blocked on facebook and I don't even use that anymore."

"Well what happened?"

"I said a whole bunch of shit I didn't even mean. I was just hurt at the moment and took all my anger out on her. I fucked up."

"What did you say?"

"I don't even wanna tell you. I would have to tell you a bunch of other stuff." I shook my head thinking back to the night India got shot.

"She came over here while you was locked up." She blurts out.

I looked up at my mother, giving her the side eye. I found it crazy her or India didn't tell me this.

"For what?"

"She was the one who convinced me to fix our relationship. She spoke highly of you. She loved you Douglass. Whatever you did must've been bad because I'm surprised she blocked you."

"Why you say that?"

"She just didn't seem like the type to give up on you." She said finally looking up at me.

"Yeah I know." I said lowly.

I had a lot of respect for India. She took me in when she didn't have to and now hearing she came to see my mom meant a lot. I really didn't know what the fuck was wrong with me, all I did was fuck up when it came to her. I didn't blame her for leaving because I would've left to, but I just always thought I was going to end with her.