Addicted

Omniscient POV

Kay convinced India to come out to the studio with them since it's been a while since she hung out around them. He looked down at the girl, that was rolling up his blunts, sitting in the passenger side of his car.

"You be looking good when you roll up ma." He says, licking his lips.

She smirked, blushing at the random comment. "Thank you, why you need all these blunts? How many you smoke a day?"

"This shit would probably last me two days, a day if I'm having a bad day." He said as the car came to a stop.

Kay felt nervous every-time he was with her, for many different reasons. He did well with hiding it though, she would never notice how nervous he was because he had such a tough demeanor.

The two walked out of the car, and into the studio. With the two being so familiar with the spot they just passed the staff sitting at the front and got on the the elevator.

"Who coming today?" She wondered.

"I don't even know." He shrugged. "I hope niggas don't just sit here and take up space. Too hot for that shit." He said messing with his hair. The elevator door opened as he got done speaking.

The two walked in seeing Setty and Jatavia in the room, and the sound engineer setting up. There was a few other people in the back but they didn't pay much mind to them. Kay dapped them up, but India kept it pushing since she didn't know them.

"Yo" Kay said in a deep tone, dapping up Setty.

"Bitch I been calling you, where the fuck you been at?" India said as she sat next to her friend.

"I got to put you on." She smirked. "Just know I been having a ball these past few days."

"Nigga Nas can't even leave his crib. Who you been cheating with?" Kay asked.

"Nigga said who you been cheating with." India laughed. "You act like Nas not doing the same thing."

"Exactly. He a player but I can't play too?"

"That's wild." Setty chuckled.

"Cyph later?" Jatavia asked.

"I'm back on my no smoking." India shook her head.

"Oh check you out." Jatavia said. Kay sat on the other side of India, keeping his arm over her. This wasn't out of the normal for the two so nobody questioned it. "Let me know when you hungry. I'll send somebody to bring you something." He mumbled in her ear, sending a chill down her spine.

She nodded, and looked up at Jatavia who had a smirk on her face. India couldn't help but blush.

The studio door swung open making everybody look. Dougie and Yagi walked into the room making India and Jatavia look at each other. India was surprised with how unfazed she was this time around.

"Where y'all niggas been at?" Setty asked.

"It was mad traffic coming back into the Bronx." Yagi said, falling into the couch.

Dougie got seated across the room. Kay didn't feel any type of way with him being there, he was more focused on making sure India was comfortable. Seeing how she was still talking to Jatavia and on her phone, he knew she was fine.

"Yo whoever ready can go in the booth now." The engineer said. Kay stood up, unlocking his phone where he wrote his lyrics.

"Okay put me on." India said scooting closer to Jatavia.