11

𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟 (𝔻𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕚𝕖 𝔹)𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 , 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 , 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕩

"Ma!" I yelled out.

"Yes Douglass?" She responded back with an attitude.

"You could get my alcohol wipes in the kitchen? I need to clean my wounds."

"Mhm." She said walking out of my room.

I been out the hospital for a week now. I could walk and everything, but I don't wanna be outside until I'm 100% good.

Surprisingly my mother didn't say shit when she found out I got shot. When she picked me up at the hospital she didn't say nothing to me though. It's better then her being on my dick about who i be with and why i got shot, so I ain't complaining.

I was tapping through my instagram story when I saw India on someone story. I looked up for the name and it was just Jatavia's story.

"Someone find my sis a 🍯" was the caption. I replayed the video. India was laying flat on her stomach on her phone. Her hair was in a dubee, kicking her feet up. It looked like she was on facetime with someone, I couldn't tell.

I slid up with laughing emojis and went to her page. I re followed her and decided to like all her post. I deadass missed her. Our break up deadass wasn't that bad now that I think about it. She unfollowed me on everything and just started avoiding me. I want that back but I don't think she jacking it cause I cheated.

Kaitlyn number been blocked for a minute now so my life been peaceful ever since. Her friends been dm'ing me though, asking where I'm at and telling me that she miss me. But it's clipped for all that.

India ain't text me after seeing me in the hospital, I ain't ask her to, but still. That girl really was my heart at one point, shit crazy.

"Douglass" My mother called out for me.

"What?"

"Your grandmother wants to talk to you." She said storming into my room and handing me the phone.

She stood there staring at me, I looked back at her and waited for her to step out.

"Boy if you don't start speaking to your grandmother." She semi-yelled.

"I wanna talk to her in private."

She sucked her teeth and walked out. Hated my mother's attitude. She woke up mad for no reason.

"Hello?"

"Douglass. You got shot? Are you okay honey?" She says in a shaky voice.

"I'm good granny."