37

Addicted

Omniscient POV

"You so pretty." Dougie said pressing his lips on India cheek for the 100th time today.

"Thank you Douglass." She said fixing up her lipgloss. They got back from Miami a few hours ago but,Dougie insisted in taking her out so she didn't mind spending time with him. She wish she could've spent the whole trip not worried about having beef with Dougie, it made her forget the whole reason why she was even on the trip

"Chill with the government." He said tugging on her ponytail lightly as she walked in front of him. They were at the mall, it was getting dark and places were starting to close but neither of them seemed to care.

"These not cute?" India said holding up a pink sports bra.

"Only if I'm taking it off you." Dougie said wrapping his arm around her waist, from behind. She felt her cheeks go warm, rolling her eyes

"Nasty asses." A older man said walking past them. The two looked at each other and went into a fit of laughter.

"Nah but no funny shit hurry up. Feel like a bitch in here." He said picking up a lace bra. "You wear these?"

She giggled a little bit, forgetting how much she laughed around him. Dougie was naturally a funny person to her. "First off don't rush me. And Yeah. But I like to free the nips. You'll hardly ever catch me with an actual bra on if I'm not in school or if it's not a sports bra."

"You got a bra on now?" He said looking down at her chest.

"Yeah actually." She said picking up a matching pink pair of spandex shorts.

She picked up a few more sets before heading to the cashier. He paid for her things and they got Cinnabon, and walked back to his car. Being in his car just gave off bad vibes but India tried to fight it off. She thought to herself that she was really sitting in the passenger side of the car she got shot in.

"You good?" Dougie's voice said, lowering the music.

"Yeah." She mumbled. He slid his hand on her small thigh, and she looked over and gave him a small smile. The ride from the mall was quiet and long simply due to traffic around this time. He slowly stopped the car and India felt her her heart begin to race. She figured he picked up on it because he kept his eyes on her.

"India."

"Hmm?" India said exhaling.

"Look at me bro." He insisted. He put his finger under her chin, lifting her head up so their eyes locked. He pulled over and turned the engine off. I looked around seeing we were just a few blocks away from Sev Side.

"What we doing here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to talk. That's cool?" He said as his tongue went over his bottom lip, licking them.

"Yeah what happened?"

"I just wanted to say sorry to you. Like deadass. I put you through hell and back and you still see good in me. My own mother couldn't do that. I fucked up cheating on the only girl who really seen me as me. And that whole shit that happened, I know you don't trust me but I'm going to work for your trust back. I deadass appreciate you. I love you and I owe you the whole world my heart." He ended off, by taking her hand and giving it a small kiss.

"I love you too." She said. "I appreciate you apologizing. It means a lot."

The two eyed each other for a while. The tension between them was high and sexual, but they both were nervous. Dougie leaned in, keeping eye contact. She knew what was about to happen, so she leaned in as well this time, planting her lips onto his.

Feeling bold, he slid his tongue into her mouth, catching her off guard. She closed her legs, feeling herself getting aroused. Dougie on the other hand felt his erection coming, but he knew how to control himself.

"Get in the back." India demanded him, pulling away as their lips now only say inches away from each other.

He jumped in the backseat, she slowly followed. She sat against the window, with Dougie pressing his lips onto hers. She felt him stick his hand up her shirt, letting a moan slip out. Being touched by him felt good and the only thing she really knew at this point was that her body wanted more.

He was a little nervous, little did she know. He pulled her top off, tossing it back to the front. Admiring her body, he left misses from her chest, going up to her neck. Her breath grew faster, getting aroused by his touch.

Everything was going so fast. A passionate fire burned as the two lips locked together again,lips moving together. Her hands moved from his back, to his hair that was in his regular twist. She wanted all of him, and didn't even know it. She began unbuttoning his jeans, he assisted her in pulling them down, pulling away from the kiss.

"You sure you wanna do this?" The young boy asked her. She bit her lip, nodding hesitantly. He stared at her for a few seconds, deciding whether or not he wanted to or not.

"I said yes." She said. He slid her jeans down, along with her panties. It's been a minute since he seen her body like this, he didn't really know what to do, watching her stare at him made him more nervous.

He reached for a condom in the front, quickly tearing it open and sliding it on. He leaned down to kiss her one more time. "I love you India."

"I love you more." She said, following with a wince as he slid the tip into her. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back on the window.

She was struggling to take in his size, mainly because he didn't even insert himself fully into her yet, but she didn't want to show it. He began pumping into her, leaning over and lifting up her bra. He took in her nipple into his mouth sucking on it while stroking.

The sounds of skin slapping each other filled up the car along with India's loud moans, which only turned Dougie on more.

"You feel so good love." He said taking her boob out his mouth.

She smiled and looked into his eyes.

"Fuck India." His deep voice echoed into her ear. It was a minute since he had sex with someone he actually was attracted to. He could only groan her name as he couldn't control himself anymore.

"D-Dougie?" She moaned out, feeling herself reaching her climax.

"Let it out pretty, I gotchu." He said twirling his tongue around her nipple.

She came first, her orgasm squeezing him inside her and making him cum as well, groaning loudly as he released.