8

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒 , 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

𝐼𝓃𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝐿𝑒𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓃
𝒮𝑒𝓋𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒 , 𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

India was in the midst of cleaning her room when she heard yelling from outside. She peeked out of the window and seen it was just a group of boys playing dice.

"Brooklyn at Titi house tonight. So you could do whatever you want just make sure my house not a mess." India's mom said walking into her room.

She couldn't help but think about how she had no major problems going on in her life at the moment. Her moms seeing this new man and she's more than happy her mother is back dating after the passing of her father.

"Now where you going ma looking all good." She said examining her black dress and heels.

"Out on a date with you know who." She said,walking over to the mirror. "How I look? My ass poking out and everything."

"All that booty and you couldn't pass some down to me."

"You know I had to be selfish with my goodies." Her mom said adjusting her dress.

"Ma bye." India burst out into laugher.

"I'm about to head out. I love you baby. Call me if you need anything. Food is in the oven." She said pressing her lips on India's cheek.

"Bye ma. Have fun." She followed her mom to the door and locked it behind her.

She exhaled deeply, looking at the clean house. "I don't have anything to do." She mumbled to herself. She pulled her phone out, thinking about texting Jatavia to come over but seen messages from Bando.

bando🥲
come downstairs, i'm here

india💞
stop lyin😭

He then sent an attachment of him parked in front of her building. She got up and looked back o it the window, now seeing a black shiny car outside.

Her heart dropped as she quickly threw on her jacket and slipped on her foam runners. She took her phone off the dresser and sped walk out her apartment.

Walking out of the building, she saw a group of people standing out on the block, including Kay and Dougie.

"This nigga is wild." She mumbled to herself.

"Yo India 'cmere!" A voice yelled out. She turned and seen KayKay staring at her, which made the whole group turn.

"What?"

He walked up to her, pulling his pants up a bit. "Where you going?"

"Jatavia's house."

"You need me to drive you?"